Quantcast

)*( Middle GEE EM TEE)*(

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Reporting for duty!

Half day here too. Well, not officially, but I've put in enough OT lately that I blocked out my afternoon and shall make it a self declared half day.

Udder than that, not much going on here.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HEY LOL!! I woke up to run at 5:45 and had a headache so I went back to bed and woke up at 7:30 feeling better. Coffee naOw!

Wife and I were planning a three day weekend in Vermont but I pulled the plug on that yesterday because I don't want to be some of THOSE PEOPLE who ignore everything and travel anyway. Rain tomorrow is killing my MTB plans. I am trying here!!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

No half day for me, but I am lucky to get a half days work in at this rate. Rain is here, but projecting a rain free 4 day weekend. That would be unusual, but welcome.

We are not going anywhere until the end of year because we are antisocial and that works right now.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here,

Loaded with work to do, 10s turned to 12s for the week, plus a few after-werk jorbs.

COVID round deux in full effect, state of emergency declared and new limits/mask-on rules started this morning....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Dreamt last night that I broke my bike. I hope its more coincidence and less prescience. I shall check the seatstay for cracks none the less. Perhaps my subconscious was onto something...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Been a busy week. House construction planning on top of an unusually large amount of work, which le suck. No time for monkeying around.

Finding and buying an OEM battery for the laptop has been more difficult than it should be.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Been a busy week. House construction planning on top of an unusually large amount of work, which le suck. No time for monkeying around.

Finding and buying an OEM battery for the laptop has been more difficult than it should be.
What laptop do you have?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Could not sleep last night. And its ride night. And in typical Ontario weather fashion, after all that snow the other day, it is now pouring rain.

Should make the trails extra fun tonight.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I ventured to the Japanese bakery and got lovely breads. And then today I work and tonight I Peloton because those Power Zone Pack challenge rides aren't going to ride themselves.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Actually kind of busy today. Did all the cuts to make birdhouses, only to discover farther down the instructions there was a secondary list of cuts. I hate people who give a cut list, only to make more cuts later in the instructions.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Here. Actually kind of busy today. Did all the cuts to make birdhouses, only to discover farther down the instructions there was a secondary list of cuts. I hate people who give a cut list, only to make more cuts later in the instructions.

One should read all of the instructions prior to executing the first instruction.

Or just ignore the instructions and figure it out, it is a birdhouse for fucks sake.

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
One should read all of the instructions prior to executing the first instruction.

Or just ignore the instructions and figure it out, it is a birdhouse for fucks sake.
Second option, because it's a fucking birdhouse. Also, wtf Bob Villa? I had higher expectations that he would have an organized instruction set. My favorite so far? Width of the floor is 1/4" shorter than the width of the sides. I'm assuming this is for drainage? But instructions (now read) are just "glue and screw together". Real fucking helpful, Bob.

I now have a gap from 1145-2. I will be testing out the mitre on the table saw and gluing/nailing as many houses together as I can. Haley spent last night doing all the measurements and marking for me, so it should go faster.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
If you have one for an XPS 9550, I am am paying shipping + sending beers your way. ;)
None of those here and I checked our Dell portal for it, which comes up blank. :(

Speaking of Dell batteries... here is another puffed out one that I replaced today. It broke the keyboard too, so replaced that as well. Not something I do often, so it was "fun" poking around in it. Full disassembly to get that keyboard out though. No left over screws at the end of it, thankfully. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
None of those here and I checked our Dell portal for it, which comes up blank. :(

Speaking of Dell batteries... here is another puffed out one that I replaced today. It broke the keyboard too, so replaced that as well. Not something I do often, so it was "fun" poking around in it. Full disassembly to get that keyboard out though. No left over screws at the end of it, thankfully. :D

How much dead skin and cocaine was inside?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Second option, because it's a fucking birdhouse. Also, wtf Bob Villa? I had higher expectations that he would have an organized instruction set. My favorite so far? Width of the floor is 1/4" shorter than the width of the sides. I'm assuming this is for drainage? But instructions (now read) are just "glue and screw together". Real fucking helpful, Bob.

I now have a gap from 1145-2. I will be testing out the mitre on the table saw and gluing/nailing as many houses together as I can. Haley spent last night doing all the measurements and marking for me, so it should go faster.
Everything is clamped together curing. Made it just in time to get lunch and get ready for my appt in 5min.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hello all. I ventured to the Japanese bakery and got lovely breads.
i meant to send a message to you about such delicacies while i was in colorado....but i ran out of time....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I broke this one during a bike ride so pretty much a double whammy. :(
atleast you were wearimg a helmet....someone smashed my head face first into a wall during a fight in junior high school when i.lost half my front tooth...