Quantcast

Middle of January and...

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
...it was 60 degrees and sunny out today! So I'm at work, and Gee Spot calls me and says "can you leave work for a couple hours for a road ride?" and I was like, you know what, hell yeah! Now I'm back at work with a nice 25 miler under my belt for the day, happy I took advantage of a rare summer day in January :)

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
gotta love strange weather. Its been 20-30 here for 2 weeks or so, there was 7in of snow on the ground. Yesterday it got up to 65* around 10am, and stayed at 60-65 until 9pm. Very strange. It melted all the snow and water was everywhere. I woke up today, it was 30* and snowing, now its 5* and everything is a big ice cube

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Echo said:
...it was 60 degrees and sunny out today! So I'm at work, and Gee Spot calls me and says "can you leave work for a couple hours for a road ride?" and I was like, you know what, hell yeah! Now I'm back at work with a nice 25 miler under my belt for the day, happy I took advantage of a rare summer day in January :)
Yup it was so warm here i went for a road ride for the first time ever in January. Almost got killed to, truck driver wasn;t to happy to see a little biker out in tights and decided he better plow me off the road.

J

JRB

JMAC said:
Yup it was so warm here i went for a road ride for the first time ever in January. Almost got killed to, truck driver wasn;t to happy to see a little biker out in tights and decided he better plow me off the road.
He was probably just trying to heal up some of the grammar woes of the world. :think:

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Man, it was freakishly warm here today. Makes me worried. Like winter is saving up for one big blowout or something. Too bad I couldn't take advantage of it. I studied most of the day and then went to play dodgeball (that's right, I am in college and play dodgeball...it rocks). I pulled my groin lifting weights the other day and the dodgeball really aggrivated it. I need a groin massage.

Kiltim

Chimp
Nov 6, 2004
Okinawa, Japan
its about 70 and raining right now. doesnt get much colder than 60ish ever here. but i do wish i was back in the states to see all the snow in MA :p

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Kiltim said:
its about 70 and raining right now. doesnt get much colder than 60ish ever here. but i do wish i was back in the states to see all the snow in MA :p
What snow? It's mostly gone after today. That goes for western VT anyways.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
loco said:
He was probably just trying to heal up some of the grammar woes of the world. :think:
I suppose you have a death wise on my head to :mumble:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
What the hell is a death wise?

* I know you mean wish, but when you quote someone who's making fun of your grammar, and can't even make a coherent comback, That's just lame *

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
chicodude01 said:
What the hell is a death wise?

* I know you mean wish, but when you quote someone who's making fun of your grammar, and can't even make a coherent comback, That's just lame *
HEHE it was on purpose to piss loco off. :nuts:

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
Screw you all. Here's Friday's forecast...Bitterly cold. Sunshine along with some passing clouds. Dangerous wind chills may approach -50F. High around -15F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
coool.
today at 5pm it was 60 went for ride....10pm still riding. pOORING rain, freakin cold. go to bar have amazing time!
then ride home 3am 30° and snowing/rain. damn good thing i'm drunk. jump into shower, and here i be.
cheers.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
It was about 36 this morning when I went out for my road ride. Strangely I was dressed in shorts and short sleeve. I was a BIT cold!

Never got about 55 today.......I'm complaining to someone.

The Ito

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
The warm weather has reached coastal Maine overnight. Super windy right now. Real foggy as well. I can barely see across the harbour.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
woke up way early, it was 60°F, it was raining sideways, both basement sump pumps were runnning....snow's gone.....but its already dropped to 37°F