Quantcast

Middle of the week GMT

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
kiddo's xray of repair looked good. going to start drinking clear fluids tonight and work his way up over the next few days as long as everything's moving through his system ok.

pic from today, 4 days in:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Did the unscheduled one just bust out on their own?
No. Induced labor wasn't working. Turns out little dude used the umbilical cord to buckle up like a seatbelt. The hospital said we could go home and come back later, but there was a snowstorm and wife said hell no I'm not leaving without a baby. Was the right call, if we had left it would have wound up being an emergency C.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Was given a “bro-deal” offer via text today on the Canfield I mentioned a day or so ago since I go way back with this dude, which tipped the scales. Only sticking factor is what I could potentially get for my current bike, which is a bit hard to gauge since it has lots of nice upgrades and since I haven’t followed the used bike market for a while.

A crystal ball would be nice….

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just paid for the kart but haven't gotten shit from insurance yet. That hurts. That hurts real bad. :shocked:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
holy fuck was it a long day today. Left the house at 0400, did 4 transports, headed into the office and picked up my trainee at 0700 did a shit load of transports and got back to the office at 1500. met with the new ops manager for the Ambulance side to go over training needs, supplies and employee performance until 1800 home at 1830. I am fucking beat.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
kiddo's xray of repair looked good. going to start drinking clear fluids tonight and work his way up over the next few days as long as everything's moving through his system ok.

pic from today, 4 days in:
The jump in this story is going to keep getting bigger as time goes on.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
You remember that little throat tickle after covid that lasted way too long

kinda feels like that right now doesn't it? I can see it in your posts. Lil tickle. I know you can feel it.
I can’t feel it because I have been inhaling nitrous oxide all week.
I told you I was a tough bastard.

In other fun health news, my neighbor was possibly bitten by a rabid bat. The bat certainly had it.
Probably needs all of those shots in the abdomen.