Quantcast

Midnight Madness?

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I'll be there. Edlubba, Sluck, Sluck's nemesis (aka love bunny's bro) will be there too. I'm mounting a super soaker on my top tube just incase someone decides to rub my rear tire.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I'll be there. Edlubba, Sluck, Sluck's nemesis (aka love bunny's bro) will be there too. I'm mounting a super soaker on my top tube just incase someone decides to rub my rear tire.
What bikes are you guys taking? The wife's official due date is the 16th. If no baby on that day then I'll make it out.

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
all i personally have together right now is my road bike & my xc bike...

however since i've heard this has always been a "weird" event. i might bring a RECUMBENT TRIKE from my dad's shop! :D

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
I'm just riding my hardtail. Look for MICRO to break out the "swing bike" tho we might even attach a burley trailer with a full bar like last year. "Is that a Baby in the trailer???? Yeah, his name is JACK"
that's one reason i'm thining about the Trike... it has a rear compartment

..oooh... i just realized my dad has a BOB trailer too! sweeet

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
I will be there. Black Transition Vagrant, I will be decked out in Rockgardn armor with a fullface.

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
Lovebunny was talking today about how hes gonna show up as a hipster and still impress us with his nuanced handling skills

rancho_race1

Chimp
Mar 5, 2007
dylan was killin it on the recumbent, MICRO was going nuts with his swing king...cause everything is funner with a tiny arab bwahahaha