Quantcast

Might aswell enjoy the snow

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
With the forcast showing more snow coming I decided to stop waiting for it to melt. Last night with a shovel and my truck(packing) I made a nice hip jump out of a pile of snow at the end of my street. It is kind of nice having a good jump about 100' from the front door. With the new snow coming I will just have to make it bigger.

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
Nice work! I'd thought about building something like that in my cul de sac, seeing as it wasn't getting plowed. Maybe if my back wasn't still sore from digging out the driveway...

Tmeyer

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
SLC
Nice work! I'd thought about building something like that in my cul de sac, seeing as it wasn't getting plowed. Maybe if my back wasn't still sore from digging out the driveway...
I feel horrible for you...... (we have no snow in New England)

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Well did some more digging today and I now have a three pack running down the sidewalk.

If the temp does not drop we are not going to get any snow out of this "storm". The warm temp is perfect for building with snow right now.

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
ha, guess you spoke too soon. I'm already on driveway clearing no. 2...
Might hafta build me a couple jumps in the backyard tomorrow...

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Well the first three jumps are working great so it was time to add another.

Might be getting some action shots and possible video tomorrow.

Side shot of the fourth jump.

Looking at the fourth jump from the top of the third.

Standing on the third jump looking back at the first two.

Just eating some dinner waiting for things to firm up so we can try the fourth jump out:weee: