Quantcast

Might be switching teams

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Holy crap! That's awesome. Congo rats.

Regardless of your decision, it's sweet to be offered!

And don't be dense and choose a team based on the bike.

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
Holy crap! That's awesome. Congo rats.

Regardless of your decision, it's sweet to be offered!

And don't be dense and choose a team based on the bike.

There is way more to it than just the bike. This is a big step up, but with that comes more pressure to perform:disgust:. So there may be a pretty sweet Fuji for sale soon :monkeydance:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
After reading just the thread title and this post...things are making a lot more sense...

:busted::shocked:
:rofl: well played!

So in all seriousness, where in the USA would you be racing? If you come out here, let us know. And as for more pressure, sorry, I forgot, are you married or otherwise responsible for another person? Is the new team going to demand a lot more of your time?

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
Opie..the factors arent about support. They have direct deals with Sram, American Classic, Cannondale etc etc. It more comes down to what my role on the team would be and how that fits with what i want to do.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i'm trying to get something going that would put me on a System6. What a badass frame. our shop already has a Super Six Ultimate on order. oi.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Opie..the factors arent about support. They have direct deals with Sram, American Classic, Cannondale etc etc. It more comes down to what my role on the team would be and how that fits with what i want to do.
What role do they want you to play? I ride for a team for XC/DH and when I race road I play the b!tch role :) I'm not that good at road and I do it more for training so I take all the long pulls and shelter everyone, pass food out and then bonk because I don't have any :)

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
i normally ride a 57cm and it fits me fine. it will be up for sale if i switch. not sure what you consider the right price though
The right price is that which gets positive rep. Muwahaha...

Seriously though, I'm looking for a new ride (read: new to me), so please PM me if and when your Fuji becomes available.