Quantcast

Mini D Race @ Colonnade !

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
hooray for living in portland for 9 months out of the year and not having to deal with seattle bull :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

so anybody have more info on the skills park down there?

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Thank god for living in Seattle were we have a skills park in the city and sweet trails 30 min away. Not like portland were the only riding near town that isnt dirt jumps is a bunch of fire roads with 1 min worth of single track.

greenhood

Turbo Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
SEATTLE-MINNEAPOLIS
Thank God we live in the PNW. Quit comparing cities and start riding. Portland and Seattle are both great places to ride. I used to live in the Midwest, trust me, it's all good out here.

DamienD

Monkey
Nov 6, 2007
Bothell
thank god for living in bothell cus were closer to whistler and have trails 0 to 10 minutes from my house and cool DH stuff north and south of hear. and parks

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
you're super cool. gold star for you
Thanks!

Seattle vs Portland: I have lived in both cites and they both have sick riding, Post canyon is my favorite spot outside of canada. Portland just needs to get a legal flow park near town for winter riding thats all. Lots of good dirt jumps in portland though.

As for the Seattle bull ****, I think its just on this board, if we where all at a ride spot, chating face to face, it would be all good, no bad vibes. At least thats been my experence.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2008
Seattle
Back on topic.

How bout doing the Nade Micro D in the evening on a week day?

It's light enough to ride till 8:30 or later.
People will theoretically be in town for the work week.
Shouldn't take too long to run a small turnout a couple times.

Might be cool to make it a weekly thing even. Every Wednesday or somethin like that.

Casual and fun. Like the Fluidride Mini D's were before they got shut down.