Quantcast

minuteman bike path and middlesex fells

reptilezs

Chimp
Dec 27, 2007
Arlington, MA
rode the bike path last week and did the nemba loop at the fells today. heres some pics

spy pond and a dog playing with a stick in the water

yay the end, and a bike shop, they don't have any bash guards in stock btw

turning around

crossing the street

and a plane from another day

fells

rolling up to a log pile, taking pics with a remote timer is tough

failed log pile pic

some log skinny thing

and finally a youtube video of me crashing, yes those hikers saw me crash, the dude says "almost" in the vid

auntesther

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Boston, MA
cool photos. How was riding at the Fells?
I have been riding the Fells weekly this year after not going for about 5 years and have been loving it. Its lacking in the hux but the trails are alot of fun with a good variety and enough to keep it interesting.
I will say some of the people riding there are lacking in manners and courtesty ( I have gone entires rides without a single person replying when I have said "hi" ) and there is some sketchyness that goes on...but you cant beat the location and the GB NEMBA guys have really done a great job maintaining the trails.

reptilezs

Chimp
Dec 27, 2007
Arlington, MA
cool photos. How was riding at the Fells?
fells riding is pretty good. has some decent technical stuff in there. no things to jump off of that i know of but i don't catch air often. yes there are some sketchy people in the fells. during that ride i had some weirdo pick up a rock in the middle of the trail and stared at me. i just gave him a dirty look/don't mess with me face and he put the rock down.