Dec 12, 2005
CT
Well here she is just built tonght. Just needs an 06 boxxer. 39lbs

New Wheels Dt swiss champion spokes, dt swiss rims

trumbullrider

Monkey
Dec 12, 2005
CT
I love this bike! Absorbs bumps way better thatn my vp free, and has a shorter wheels base than it, and my sx! it fells very light and bunnyhops easily. Cornering feels fast but i may move the shock mounts for a lower bb which would make cornering even better. Pedals good, sprints fast not much bob which surprised me.

Here are some picss

Braaap pedaling out of corner

Hilikus came along to take pics and test out the new ride (he wasnt going as fast as normal due to injury)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I know better than make an assumption based on a photo but since pic # 4 of your bike inside looks so insanely centered..........it looks like your rear wheel is out of dish.

I'll accept the anal ridemonkey analytical dork award by mail if it's easier.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
kidwoo said:
I know better than make an assumption based on a photo but since pic # 4 of your bike inside looks so insanely centered..........it looks like your rear wheel is out of dish.

I'll accept the anal ridemonkey analytical dork award by mail if it's easier.
Yikes. I can't believe you didn't say something about needing a zip tie for the front brake line too. :p

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Nice bike and fun pictures.

Shouldn't the chainguide be rotated clock wise so the top slider points to 12 o'clock - at least that is how I remember it.