Mmmmm... Pistachios

J

JRB

Why was that? They were red in the bag, but the pudding was green. :think:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Echo, Ive gone through this. You'll be REAL into that bag for about half a day, and then never want to see a pistachio again for weeks.

FYI : They used to dye them red because the shells were easily stained by dirt/rot/such so they just masked it the best they could. Now thanks to the wonderful world of genetic engineering, pistachio shells no longer stain. So theyre ALL NATURAL

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
BurlySurly said:
Echo, Ive gone through this. You'll be REAL into that bag for about half a day, and then never want to see a pistachio again for weeks.
You're probably right. But when I get tired of them, I'll just leave them where other co-workers can see them and they'll be gone in no time :p

greenreese

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
It is just about impossible to stop eating them. But once you do stop, you don't want anymore for about a month.

-dAn

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Echo said:
You coming out this weekend? I'll save some for ya :D
:( No can do....we're doing some trail work and hopefully going to get in a long ride on Sunday. If you all are interested in riding, you're welcome to join us...especially if you're bringing pistachios! ;)

J

JRB

stosh said:
don't eat the wrinkled up ones....

Why??? Are they your balls or something??? I thought the girlfriend kept close tabs on them???

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
greenreese said:
It is just about impossible to stop eating them. But once you do stop, you don't want anymore for about a month.

-dAn
Exactly... when you have enough, you won't be eaating them for a long time.

He Stosh there is a :monkey: screwing your ear. :think:

J

JRB

Do you still have some or did you eat them all??? I can't ever leave any beef jerky in the bag.