Quantcast

MMMMMMM, E13 goodness

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I had to bring the vinyl machine down to Mass. today to get a new printhead so I thought that I would pay Philip a visit at E13.

Left with a few goods to include 2 of these:

This one will be going on the Yeti 4X and the other one will be going on the Yeti DJ, an 09 LG1 will be on the way for the 303R in a few weeks.

I will get a few scale shots and better pics in a few days and a report in a week or two. The look alone is amazing and the weight comparison from '08 to '09 is very impressive.

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
Hey Rufus,
You might even be able to get away with the Narrow position on the 4x...but see how it mounts up in the Regular position first. The backplate should have a really tight fit to it. And remember...use regular size chainring bolts.

We ended up street riding out in the parking lot after you left...the Turbocharger is a godsend.

Cheers,
philip @ e*thirteen :monkeydance:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Thanks for the heads up. I was gonna order an old one for the Bullit, but this will do nicely:

White Pike? Is that your doing?

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Which one of you guys put their bash on incorrectly (clocked 90*).

I think the Frasier has his on is the correct way???

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
Davep, good call.

Ryan, your bash should be rotated 90 degrees. :busted:

One of the logos should be hidden...we designed the bash so that once you (eventually) mash up one side you can flip it and use the other. I'll get a good pic of my black SRS later for you guys so you can see the options.

The LG1+ is very close to shipping, we're just waiting for a last shipment of hardware and ironing out some final details.

Keep an eye out...

Cheers,
philip :pirate2:

Last edited:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
That's going to look great Stinky!
Going single-ring huh?

I just ordered a seafoam SRS for the Karpiel. Almost back in action.

adam12

Chimp
Mar 8, 2007
Carson City
Will there be a DRS+ ? I am about to pull the trigger on a dual ring guide setup and will sit tight if there will be a DRS+ setup

thanks

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
And remember...use regular size chainring bolts.
Really? Because I just tried to put a Turbocharger on a pair of XT cranks today, and the Shimano chainring bolts were barely long enough. The bolts would thread on, but only about 2 threads were actually engaged. Seemed pretty sketchy, but luckily I was able to dig up some longer bolts that threaded in completely. What's the deal?

On another note, I read HERE that the Turbocharger will work with the DRS guide. Will it also work with my '06 SRS?

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
i'm still running my 2001 Evil SGS guide... what will be the weight savings if i switch over to one of these new models? :cheers:
Depending on what size bash you have...probably in the area of 300+ grams. Those 44T Evil guards can take an insane amount of punishment...and they weigh a good bit more than our Turbocharger. :busted: :brows: