Quantcast

!@! Mnemonial day !@!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Here. Aboot to do a rain dance. Sooo dry.

A little work on tap for this am and the rest of the week seems clear.
Need to ramp up my riding, slow start this season.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Up early to go fishing for a bit on this cold, raw day. All was wonderful and peaceful until some clown came with a boom box and was singing at the top of their lungs. So much for solitude.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy crap its hot and humid.

Need to get this work crap out of the way and then I am going hunting for some planters, tomato plants and some other peppers or whatnot to plant.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I will head outside for some glorious EXERCISE once this belly full of instant oatmeal digests a little. No work today. I literally can not remember the last time I had a day off.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
He is one sharp Monkey
seems his 3d printer skills are on the edge of perfection

grey and stormy here again today. funky weather pattern is funky. looks like it's gonna be that way for the rest of the week. hrmf.

been looking at cars, trying to narrow things down. it's been interesting just having one since march. 2018 accord hybrid is the current line of thought...

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
Beautiful day.

IMG_20200525_090754.jpg

Plan today is to cleanup deadfall and trail debris on the pocket loop south on Crotchford Pigeon.

Half a mile of doubletrack takes you to the high point ( 2300ft) and then its 1300ft descent in under 4mi. Should be good.

IMG_20200524_130611.jpg

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Woke up with itchy eyes, the pollen is exploding around these parts. Ordered a Pixel 3a XL for the wifey. Not sure about a ride today, it would be a sixth back to back ride and my legs were pretty cooked yesterday.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Woke up just after 4 in a panic because the micro-DSO did not wake us up once during the night. Thought for sure she was dead, but no. She just actually slept through the night, took her out and she peed in the back yard. Did have one poop accident while we were eating breakfast (the dog that is). She seems particularly entranced with the woman-child. DSO #1 seems rather unamused but has else wise been very good.

Wanted to go ride today, but it rained pretty solid for at least 12 hours yesterday. Creek is up, snow is down low, ruling out dirt trails, wind remains rather windy, so probably rules out road ride too. Oh well, guess I'll finish up the garage today.

So you believe that you have hit a hone run?
:disgust1:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Bienvenidos, champions. Not sure what I’m on the hook for today, but probably involves freelance work and/or a ride, and most likely not punching anyone in the mouth. But hey, it’s still early. Ladyfriend is researching composting services, so that’s neat. We don’t have the space to do our own composting, but it is a better thing to do in general so we’re exploring options.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Bienvenidos, champions. Not sure what I’m on the hook for today, but probably involves freelance work and/or a ride, and most likely not punching anyone in the mouth. But hey, it’s still early. Ladyfriend is researching composting services, so that’s neat. We don’t have the space to do our own composting, but it is a better thing to do in general so we’re exploring options.
If you didn't live so far away, I'd collect it from you and put it in our bin.

Eldest kid's birfday today. Gonna take him fishing after eating these cream cheese frosted cinnamon rolls.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Have you considered worms?

download (1).jpeg

They are a lot quicker than compost pile and they sell little rotating bins for gardens that are that aren't too big.

I'm on my way to meet the Midge for my third real dirt of May.

Apparently @StiHacka rides more in a week than I do in a month.

#thanksobama

Hoping to resolve that disparity in June...

Tobacco Roots look snowy after the weekend weather.

IMG_20200525_090028.jpg

I haven't checked out local Bozeman trails yet but Butte soils (ie today's ride on Homestake Pass / CDT) are decomposed granite primarily so generally ride okay after the recent rain snow mix

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I moved a few cubic yards of compost yesterday. You're not missing much, except maybe the bees. Apparently some ground bees have taken up residency.

IMG_20200524_122218.jpg

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
not even 11 am and its already over 90 in the shade. Local Fire is doing a rescue of a hiker with heat exhaustion on Brushy peak, one of my favorite riding spots. CHP helo is going to do an airlift out. Looks like its dawn patrol / night riding season until fall in this area