Quantcast

!@! Mnemonial day !@!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i wish my dad had retired earlier......have never seen him more relaxed with no fucks to give....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
After two days of cleaning, sorting, throwing away, and rearranging the entire fucking garage, beer fridge is in place and first tap installed in door. Several CO2 leaks need to be addressed, but it works. Man, have I gotten some shit done while on funeployment. I should do this more often.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've been a barely functioning human today...been tired, sleepy, and groggy all day. I helped the wife mop the hardwood floors by moving the furniture when she asked me too. That was my excitement for the day.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Planted some 'maters, jalapenos and Hungarian wax peppers tonight. Had to go to 3 places to find all this crap. Next year if we're still living here I'll do it from seed and save time/money's.

God dayum it's hot out. Them beers are sliding down extra easy.

Apparently our entire yard is getting covered in sod tomorrow. So excited to not have a yard of just dirt. Building in a fire pit...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No rain, just wind and clouds today. We actually need some rain now. My rain barrels are empty and veggie planting season is in full swing.
Do you have a garden as in bare square of land? How do you keep the rabbits out? I want that...

For your rain barrel...I assume its uphill from what you're watering? What do you do about mosquitos and black flies?

I want moar onions, squash or cucumbers, MOAR tomatoes and peppers...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Do you have a garden as in bare square of land? How do you keep the rabbits out? I want that...

For your rain barrel...I assume its uphill from what you're watering? What do you do about mosquitos and black flies?

I want moar onions, squash or cucumbers, MOAR tomatoes and peppers...
Well, this is our veggie patch. We have about .36 acre property in the burbs. As you can see, a fence around the patch is a must here. I am fighting to get some of the dirt back from the violets and other weeds, this is a back breaking never ending battle. We have about 16 tomato plants, some squash and eleventy billionty of sweet and chili pepper plants ready for planting...

The rain barrels have lids with nets, no issues with mosquitoes whatsoever. We use regular water cans.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
had some friends over tonight for some socially distanced porch drinks. dude brought dogfish head 60 minute ipa. dear god i'd forgotten how awful that swill is. only way to describe it is that it tastes like the marsala wine that i put in our pressure cooler mushroom chicken.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
bit hot today, tomorrow is going to be 4-6* hotter RH today was 19 going to be lower tomorrow with 15 mph winds Extreme Fire Danger (guess I should reset the clock by 12 hours to pm and add the right date, lol)
IMG_20200525_161330456~2.jpg

Last edited:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
had some friends over tonight for some socially distanced porch drinks. dude brought dogfish head 60 minute ipa. dear god i'd forgotten how awful that swill is. only way to describe it is that it tastes like the marsala wine that i put in our pressure cooler mushroom chicken.
Did you rinse it off with a Shock Top?