Quantcast

Moab

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
...man... I used to live a short 8 hour drive from Moab... too bad I didn't really ride that much back then!

Say hi to the Porcupine Rim for me! :D

Another REALLY cool place to hang out down there is the Goblin Valley... check it out.

Knobularlife

Monkey
Mar 26, 2002
Lakeweird,WA
Originally posted by Happy
...man... I used to live a short 8 hour drive from Moab... too bad I didn't really ride that much back then!

Say hi to the Porcupine Rim for me! :D

Another REALLY cool place to hang out down there is the Goblin Valley... check it out.
COO...what and where?:cool:
oh and why:p

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
whoozie-whaazzza-wha?

Lived in Winter Park, CO... didn't ride there much cuz when I was down in that area it was to kayak in Westwater canyon...

Too bad you're gonna miss the Colon-aide, happy hobo discussion tonight at REI.... and for what???? Miles and miles of slickrock?? :D

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Originally posted by PsychO!1
Heard that before.:rolleyes:

hehehe realy i thought he means everything he says.... boy just when you think you know someone!!!!

Knob dont mind us, just have fun..... but your not to have any beer while there...nnnnnnnnk!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Have an awesome ride knobberz.

Make sure you fill your bikey buddha belly fulla gatorade and water!!!! otherwise the heat may make you think the lizards are after you to pull your tail off!!!:eek: :p

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Originally posted by Skookum
Have an awesome ride knobberz.

Make sure you fill your bikey buddha belly fulla gatorade and water!!!! otherwise the heat may make you think the lizards are after you to pull your tail off!!!:eek: :p