Quantcast

***Moaderp GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Totally aware of this, and shoving as much cash as I can toward it.
We just switched last year to an HSA and have been putting a large chunk of change into it now that we know. I am still a little gun shy with the HSA concept after being burned more than once with a flex account (no roll over use or lose).

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
We just switched last year to an HSA and have been putting a large chunk of change into it now that we know. I am still a little gun shy with the HSA concept after being burned more than once with a flex account (no roll over use or lose).
Been doing it for a few years, nao. At first, I treated it like an FSA, only saving what I thought I'd use in the year. Then I realized how it worked as a shelter, and that it was permanent and portable. After that, I gassed it as hard as I could. It makes up for the high-deductible plan cash issues, once you look at it over multiple years. Though, you need to be relatively healthy for it to be of benefit.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So did you get any of the crashing on camera? Cause that's what matters :banana:

Is that on a Hero 5? I've had the same missing audio issue with mine a few times now.
Dennis got me falling over for no apparent reason once. The body chuck was off camera.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Thanks guys, that was what I was thinking as well. I like the idea of stashing the funds pretax and not being forced to use them. The last year has been expensive with the wifes ankle surgeries, we had a lot of payouts. But hope to have a much cheaper next few years where we can continue to stash funds and maybe invest it or more return later.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Just traded the Giant roadie for a GMC Van. Just waiting for drunky drunkington to get the registration and Title from his grandma. It is a stabikatrac with a V8. Needs brakes and rear rubber....