Quantcast

!.!.! Moan drizzle they !.!.!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
grey and misty here in midcoast maine. just hanging with pops waiting for the movers to bring mom's stuff back home. went for a walk with wifey at the nature preserve up the street. saw some cool mushrooms and heard a loon.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Ah, popped behind a tree in the middle of the woods to take a leak, then just stood there with my dick out contemplating the meaning of life. Then I noticed I was directly under someone's tree stand (not in it) with a trail cam pointed directly at me. :banghead:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
They would probably haves sessioned for a couple of hours on Six Flags and Joe's. :D
I'd have no problem going up and coming back down as long as my legs can stand it, but it's the stopping halfway to ride a rock outcropping twice with a group of 9 that brings me down.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Oh - shout out to @norbar and his compatriots for not electing the right-wing morans. :thumb:

Well technically they still got the most votes but not enough to form a government. What changed is some morons who were like "there is no difference between right wing morons and less moronic other less-but still-right wingers" decided to vote this time. We had record voting numbers because the super crazy morons went probably a bit too crazy even for the lazy people who can't see the difference between Alex Jones type madness and run of the mill corporate shilling politicians who try to be both progressive and conservative at the same time.

So overall it'sa good day. The coalition will not be easy but it will be here. We might even stop waiting for immigrants to die of cold on our border.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello to you all from the future

slept surprisingly well in my ekimae hotel, about 9-5. Off to see fancy gardens today: kenrokuen. And eat some curry rice.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hello to you all from the future

slept surprisingly well in my ekimae hotel, about 9-5. Off to see fancy gardens today: kenrokuen. And eat some curry rice.
Is Tuesday any better than Monday?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The laptop will not be arriving today even though the FedEx pages swears it's going to. The RAM shows up tomorrow as well, so I can just start there.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I hate being the only adult in the room. CEO doesn't want to deal with confrontation assigns it to me. Cohort that is essentially in an equivalent position as me is having an emotional issue in communicating with the CEO. Both are acting as kids and I have to be the go between :banghead: I should just fire both of them

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I hate being the only adult in the room. CEO doesn't want to deal with confrontation assigns it to me. Cohort that is essentially in an equivalent position as me is having an emotional issue in communicating with the CEO. Both are acting as kids and I have to be the go between :banghead: I should just fire both of them
Dude. You should totally fire the CEO.

3o84sw9CmwYpAnRRni.gif

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Side knobs are starting to get real worn-lookin' on the rear tire... some even appear to be attempting to take leave of the carcass. Guess I won't get through this season without putting on some fresh rubber.

1697498508723.png