Quantcast

***Moandaze GMT**"

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
My stepdad almost got bitten by this.

He's from Trinidad, but has been living here since (I don't know). Long story short, his family had land back home, which his father was supposed to be either living on or taking care of. Said father passed away and then was discovered that that land wasn't being lived on, by family members. Some rando had moved in and squatted for years and tried to claim it was now they're land. It turned into a huge fiasco, partly in due to it being hard to do anything from up here in Canaderp.
It's definitely a weird way to legitimize what normal people would normally just call "theft".

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, we are selling our camper for $8k. Just got an offer to trade for an acre of land outside of Alamosa.
From what I can tell, it’s like Limon, but with a view of distant mountains. I told him it was a yes if he could just move the property to either Durango or Salida. He seemed unwilling to entertain this, but did offer to include two shitty ‘full suspension‘ e-bikes.
Then he asked me to meet him in Salt Lake City so he could look at the trailer.
I told him “sure, with a $5k non refundable deposit”.
FKNA

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Working in the office today. only to be on a bunch of Teams calls. this is so efficient. I really love it.

lots of drama on the home front this weekend. my wife wanted to change the fan on our stove, and enlisted the help of our 12 year old (I was out riding). She figured it would be safe to just unplug the stove to work on it, but somehow, the boy got a shock while pulling the plug out. Not sure if he wrapped his fingers a little too far around the plug, or there are loose wires in the box, but I think I know what I will be doing on my birthday this weekend...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So many meetings, dear Lord. But we will eventually be down to meetings on Monday and Friday only, so that's good.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
you guys are really milking the hard, oily shaft of this Jesus jizz idea for all it's worth

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Digging a ditch in 100 degree weather and 80% humidity yesterday was a poor plan. Bananas and electrolytes today, maybe some pickles, then back in the ditch.

Have people coming to look at the trailer tonight, but I haven’t finished cleaning it, oops. We’ll see how that goes.

Jizzing Jezzus.
If “the Jesus/Jizzus” isn’t on Urban dictionary it should be. If you have holes in your hand, you may as well use them

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
If you have holes in your hand, you may as well use them
I bet use of the hole/holes in his feet (never clear to me whether the feet are crossed and it's one nail through 'em or one for each) would gather modern Jeebus more OnlyFans signups tho

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It's definitely a weird way to legitimize what normal people would normally just call "theft".
When the house behind mine in VA was sold the new owners alerted me that my 20 year old shed was about 4" on their property. Their solution was for me to give them a few thousand dollars for a "lease". I pounded a stake into the ground and dragged it 4 inches onto my property with a come-along and told them to go fuck themselves.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
When the house behind mine in VA was sold the new owners alerted me that my 20 year old shed was about 4" on their property. Their solution was for me to give them a few thousand dollars for a "lease". I pounded a stake into the ground and dragged it 4 inches onto my property with a come-along and told them to go fuck themselves.
Well, weren't you not respecting some kind of margin as far as the town was concerned? Problem selling?