Quantcast

***Moandaze GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Gotta smash a week's worth of work into 2 days. Then somehow manage to host people Wednesday & Thursday, but also change a wheel bearing in the wife's car, hack some stumps out, and finish replacing some stair landings I started making yesterday. Oi.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Crushed most of Wifey's to-do list yesterday. I still need to make a dump run, mount a TV, list a bunch of stuff for Craigslist, make a Goodwill run, then work on the baseboards. I should be able to get the base boards done before in-laws get her Tuesday, which was her request.

Track day has been scheduled for Wednesday, so at least 3-5 kids will be there. I need to get the kart broken down and serviced before Wednesday am.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Crushed most of Wifey's to-do list yesterday. I still need to make a dump run, mount a TV, list a bunch of stuff for Craigslist, make a Goodwill run, then work on the baseboards. I should be able to get the base boards done before in-laws get her Tuesday, which was her request.

Track day has been scheduled for Wednesday, so at least 3-5 kids will be there. I need to get the kart broken down and serviced before Wednesday am.
Thanks for the reminder. I've gotta make a dump run this week to dispose of an area rug.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
dragging horse to kentucky and back....

piss in my ear and tell me its raining...

no offense eric...:D
I had a blast. she only did 3 rides. First an last nights were at a friends house, she is a gourmet cook we were fed well. While in Kentucky the weather was good, we were there with 8 friends and we hit some awesome restaurants and partied well. I enjoyed myself.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I remember going into NY in 74, Steel canyons, people everywhere, Never saw any reason to go back. I hate big cities and crowds. That feeling was reinforced during my time in high tech doing trade shows in Chicago, St Louis, Atlanta, Boston, SF, Los Angels, Philadelphia and many more that I would rather forget.

Last edited:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Great ideas! Gonna do Ground Zero, Chinatown, etc, so highline is possibly perfect.
Xi’an Famous Foods for dumplings. Skip the 911 Museum unless you like PTSD. Get to Little Island, too, if you've got the time and gumption for all that walking.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

The pups are loving the family bed situation. I got up to poop at 4, Abbey jumped down to follow me, so Hank stole her spot up top and she had to go down at the feet, she was pissed.

Sister from NY got in last night, so I am guessing I will have to deal with family soon.

Tried 3 of the 4 taco trucks, Jessica can suck it, the other 2 were fantastic. The 4th is the sketchiest and might be the best, so I'm saving it for last.

The hood we are in seems transitional. There are some really nice older homes and some real dumps. Go 2 blocks over and they get REALLY nice.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
dragging horse to kentucky and back....

piss in my ear and tell me its raining...

no offense eric...:D
to be fair it was work for a different boss

/me is at Highlands Ranch today as we have a normal schedule M-W before the 4 day weekend. much moonlighting will be done this week by me.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Supposed to be cool and dry all week. Gonna try to ride as often as possible.

Also set aside some time for a cylinder head swap on the old Isuzu and some trail work.

Work can suck it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Jesus fuck dude, how long did that list start out?
~1yr of not doing it + an adtl build up of summer because I was karting instead. There is a reason I passed out hard at 8pm last night. I was going full speed all day.

Baseboards 1/4 done already. Getting trailer for the dump run now.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Spent an hour in my happy place.
Still undecided for the rest of the day.
Well, spent another couple hours opening some potential fatbike lines. Got the dog and we went on a quick ride. Sat on a bench. Now waiting for my RF cranks to show up.

1000005538.jpg

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Planning my trip to Phoenix. Looking for places to stay and considering a few near South Mountain. I need to find some moderate/easy hikes and the related trailheads. Any suggestions would be appreciated.