Quantcast

***Moanderp GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I can't believe it's still Monday. Ugh. We are 3 weeks late on this release and still not close. Folks are freaking out, but now I have data showing what I have tested and the issues I have raised. They have never seen issues like this because nobody has tested before. This is only my second week, I am just getting started. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I can't believe it's still Monday. Ugh. We are 3 weeks late on this release and still not close. Folks are freaking out, but now I have data showing what I have tested and the issues I have raised. They have never seen issues like this because nobody has tested before. This is only my second week, I am just getting started. :rofl:
no testing? no problems!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Testing just brings up problems, you don't want that.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Yeah, you'll never be great if you keep on testing, that just increases the number of issues you find.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
"I don't know what questions I am trying to ask, but I need you to give me answers"- everyone I work with
you need a ouija board or a magic 8 ball in yor desk for days like that....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
the first two were the best....

i regret missing the mind is a terrible thing to taste tour...
Went to the first two in Raleigh at Walnut Creek IIRCC. When Ministy played the crowd started throwing plastic cups. 30,000 people with almost as many cups flying around. It was literally like a plague of cups. And the way they had the lights timed to pulse in sync with the driving industrial bass was incredible.