Quantcast

moar buzz

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
HOnnestly I dont want to sound like it,but I know all the big names of north america,and they ride kings.

Yes I have herd of some breaking,ever some guys in bc have,they still have them,its wat lasts the longest period the the force it puts on a freewheel.
they must not be that big if theyre still using traditional mtb stuff. Everyone I know (including a former national champ - and one of the guys that blew up a king) have all moved on to ffw setups.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Dude,I started riding trials before the try-all brand was big,they were just starting to only make handle bars,slowly progressed,few years latter they got tires going blah blah.

Try-all will never ever ever have the same quality or strenght or durability then king.

Allot of times people go the FFW cause its cheaper then buying a next hub no bs.

Some people are unlucky some are luckier,I know some bigger guys have ishues.

The euro boys all weight as much as one of your mintness american ladies,no bull****.

I've also seen vincent hermance who is the son of the owner of koxx bikes,who is the owner of try-all parts,since strait up strips his freewheel from try all that was 108 engagements etc. he trips and yells cause he cant get any foot power and trys to hop over the hugest rock.during a comp

So allot of them ride those parts cause thats wat their sponsors produce,allot of general chinese parts etc.

not anywhere near to the quality and spec of a king,hadley,I9 etc.

For trials im a king guy,went hadleys to save some money on the dh rig and loving it,brings back memories hearing the same buzz,im no fan wat so ever of hope,even thow they make a cool looking product, i used to be a big hope fiend,hope nazi specialy with brakes.

anyway buy wat you want I dont care.If you can't beleive king is a superior hub and cheaper then this profile,your just a marketing sucker.

im sure both those big name players would make ti bits for your hub upon request as long as your ready with money.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I9, Hadley and king all quality all have very few issues and all top tier designs with several years on hubs.
Tighten when loose, oil a smkdge check springs once in a blue moon and even ring drive can roll teeth edges making them not crisp like a worn pawl.

IMO all quality products and haven't been let down by any of them, chains is another issue lol.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
How about American Classic or Loaded? I've been considering an upgrade to mi old, trusty Novatec, and those two brands popped up. They seem to have more than decent build quality. Especially the American Classic ones (BTW, I can tell they are made by Novatec, from the steel insert in the cassette body). maybe not that much engagement points, but hell they look sexy and work flawlessly...

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
How about American Classic or Loaded? I've been considering an upgrade to mi old, trusty Novatec, and those two brands popped up. They seem to have more than decent build quality. Especially the American Classic ones (BTW, I can tell they are made by Novatec, from the steel insert in the cassette body). maybe not that much engagement points, but hell they look sexy and work flawlessly...
Loving my Loaded 150mm AMX build from them. Custom Black and Red build. Hubs have great engagement and the wheels are strong. I have mine setup tubeless too with no problems. Weight on the 150mm build is 2300 grams.

Cecil