Quantcast

Modern Warfare 3

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
I JUST finished Black Ops mainly because I didn't have a machine that would run it until now. I have MW3 sitting on my desk waiting but I am deep in the middle of playing all the Crysis games.

If you want a game that never ends then play Fallout New Vegas....I have been playing it for a year and have yet to finish! And I like the way it plays based on the choices you make in the game. I bet no two people have the same experience.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
If you want a game that never ends then play Fallout New Vegas....I have been playing it for a year and have yet to finish! And I like the way it plays based on the choices you make in the game. I bet no two people have the same experience.
youre doing it wrong.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I finally had enough trying to get games in MW3 and bought Skyrim last night. Never played Elder Scrolls before but played Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Seems pretty crazy so far.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I wasn't impressed by fallout 3. I just picked it up when it finally bottomed out at like 9 bucks (valve deals are sweet) but can't get into it. The communication/interaction system is so bland, it lends a huge amount of "RPG" feel to it. I'll try giving it another shot. I picked it up alongside the ME games, so that may be a part of the issue. ME is a bit more interactive without being pure shooter nor pure RPG. I got waaaaaaay hooked into those games, but also didn't get bored like fallout.

FWIW, took me less time to get into games in MW3 than it ever did in MW2....but that's on PC.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
getting bored of FPS so i got Assasin's Creed Revelations. loved the first two and hopefully this third one will improve on the physics of the game like the 2nd one did over the 1st.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I wasn't impressed by fallout 3. I just picked it up when it finally bottomed out at like 9 bucks (valve deals are sweet) but can't get into it. The communication/interaction system is so bland, it lends a huge amount of "RPG" feel to it. I'll try giving it another shot. I picked it up alongside the ME games, so that may be a part of the issue. ME is a bit more interactive without being pure shooter nor pure RPG. I got waaaaaaay hooked into those games, but also didn't get bored like fallout.

FWIW, took me less time to get into games in MW3 than it ever did in MW2....but that's on PC.
Fallout 3 did get very boring after a while. Each "mission" is pretty much the same idea... go find this item and bring it back to the character that told you about it.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Finally got MW3 for the PS3, the multiplayer is gonna take some getting used to but I'm glad the set ups are a lot like MW2. It is slightly annoying with all the the campers though. The first game I played I got a 10 killstreak :D

If anyone is bored and wants to play my PSN name is the same as my RM name.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I've actually had a lot of fun with the special ops side of the game. almost completed it. Just started exploring the survival subgame, is kind of fun but my first partner just started stabbing me until he quit.