Quantcast

>>>Moderp gee em tee<<<

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Morning Monkeys.

Monderp indeed. Recovering from getting the FIL situation mostly situated. Some interesting investment questions I might hit @stoney up on later (ameritrade account split 4 ways?).

@AngryMetalsmith how the hell do you forge something more than once? Do you pound it flat and start over? I saw a blurb "five time forged" and made my go WTF?
Cuz metal is fucking awesome !!!

:rockout:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Somewhere in my garage I have a full set of Taylor Made irons and woods all with XS Graphite shafts. 60 * lob Wedge is a 2* bounce Cleveland RTG, Don't remember what putter is in the bag. Used to have a 12 handicap. Haven't played in some 15 years

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Power outage.

I shall be forced to browse the internet on my phone until I can resume utilizing my computer for "work".

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Take it to golfmonkey.com, you bastids. :mad:
i hit my friend in the head with a 7 iron in the 5th grade....stood to close to follow through while chevking out dads latest hustler....caught him right above the left temple....

best use of iron ever.....

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
i hit my friend in the head with a 7 iron in the 5th grade....stood to close to follow through while chevking out dads latest hustler....caught him right above the left temple....

my brother did the exact same thing to me when I was 6. Was standing too close and he hit me with a 3 iron. Had to go to the hospital for stitches.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I had a senior design project in college where we made a robot that played golf, the final exam was a contest with the other robots and the course golf pro. We destroyed the other teams and tied the pro. It didn't swing a club but loaded the ball into an air cannon that had a range of over 750 yards. Our short game was garbage but we dropped it on the green in one shot every hole. We were leading the pro but on the last hole ice had built up in our barrel and we lost a shot when the ball got stuck. Fucking May in Northern New York.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I had a senior design project in college where we made a robot that played golf, the final exam was a contest with the other robots and the course golf pro. We destroyed the other teams and tied the pro. It didn't swing a club but loaded the ball into an air cannon that had a range of over 750 yards. Our short game was garbage but we dropped it on the green in one shot every hole. We were leading the pro but on the last hole ice had built up in our barrel and we lost a shot when the ball got stuck. Fucking May in Northern New York.
do you think that you could revisit this, but alter the robot to shoot high velocity spicy meatballs instead?

just curious.