Quantcast

### monday bloody monday##

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got the boys on my own as the wife is at her moms house. Her step dad is now at the point of his cancer where he can't even swallow his medicine and looks like only a few days left. Sucks to lose a good man like him but it will also be a relief after 8 years of fighting especially for my mother in law.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, fellow impeachables. 18 degrees for my 7 mile jog this morning. No wind, so it was fine. Today has all the makings of a looooong work day. At some point during the day, I'll climb onto the bike trainer for an hour.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good morning!

Captured mouse #3 yesterday; the mouse house is started to get populated.

Finally going to get the commuter car off of blocks today. Now it just needs a new EGR valve and it'll be good to roll on again.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Wound up drinking 4 Four Seams last night while heat-padding my back. That's 16 seams for those of you counting. I was hoping it would numb the lower back pain, but alas I woke up this morning barely able to move. :banghead:

Ordered some regular riding gloves and cold weather riding gloves last night to replace my ripped regular (TLD air) and my 15 year old, bulky palmed REI cold weather gloves. Riding in anything above 20° or so in my lobster mitts makes my hand sweat too much. Coolstorybro.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
freemans.jpg

cleaners.jpg

canon pancake lens on fuji body....does alright at night....

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Wound up drinking 4 Four Seams last night while heat-padding my back. That's 16 seams for those of you counting. I was hoping it would numb the lower back pain, but alas I woke up this morning barely able to move. :banghead:

Ordered some regular riding gloves and cold weather riding gloves last night to replace my ripped regular (TLD air) and my 15 year old, bulky palmed REI cold weather gloves. Riding in anything above 20° or so in my lobster mitts makes my hand sweat too much. Coolstorybro.
i hope you got 100% briskers, they are nice gloves.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I've spotted the problem! :clue:

Cold and grey. Coffee #1 did its work; coffee #2 in hand.

Both kids back at school 2 days/week starting today. We'll see how it goes / how long it lasts. But for now house is eerily quiet. Will try to be productive and not get distracted . . .

Have a good day, y'all.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I've spotted the problem! :clue:

Cold and grey. Coffee #1 did its work; coffee #2 in hand.

Both kids back at school 2 days/week starting today. We'll see how it goes / how long it lasts. But for now house is eerily quiet. Will try to be productive and not get distracted . . .

Have a good day, y'all.
i've worked remotely with sites in other countries for years. the digital tools are not the problem.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Taking kid 3 to pediatrician due to rash and fever from Thursday-Sunday, then working the remainder of the day.
24FE1931-9BF2-43E0-A344-90B20D2EF63D.png

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

Which Lobster mitts do you have? My hands were FREEZING last week when I rode. I need something better and probably bar mitts too!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Morning! Day 1 of week 2 being fully remote again. Both kids are up and learning so that's good. Mondays are my lightest day (teaching load) Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday suck and Thursday isn't too bad either. Oh well. I don't have to commute in the cold and have access to coffee and the bathroom when I want it so that's a huge plus!

Had a nice weekend playing games with the kids and putting away all things Christmas. We really enjoyed playing our new Cards Against Humanity - Family Version. It was hilarious when played with 2 adults (if I count Sq-Earl as an adult), a teenager and an 8 year old. My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard!

Going for dose 1 of the vaccine today. Hoping for no major side effects!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Which Lobster mitts do you have? My hands were FREEZING last week when I rode. I need something better and probably bar mitts too!
Not sure the model name, but an older version of these from REI. They've been good down to about -10F, though admittedly keeping my hands warm has never really been an issue....I don't really need anything other than regular riding gloves until it hits the mid 20s.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
If you've got tiny hands as they only have XS left

Could check on ebay if you need normal sized.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
If you've got tiny hands as they only have XS left

Could check on ebay if you need normal sized.
Men's XS? I didn't even see that on the size chart. I wear a Women's small and some kids gloves so I might be ok.