Quantcast

monday gfmt

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Running streak day 1030. Six states, six(?) countries, 8 pairs of shoes, treadmills, tracks (indoor and outdoor) cities, countrysides, woods, mountains, trails, races and trots, sick and well, windrainsunandsnow and I still dont know what I am running from...

#streakrunning?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Running streak day 1030. Six states, six(?) countries, 8 pairs of shoes, treadmills, tracks (indoor and outdoor) cities, countrysides, woods, mountains, trails, races and trots, sick and well, windrainsunandsnow and I still dont know what I am running from...

#streakrunning?
OIP.jpg

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Morning!

House stuff in the morning, ride in the afternoon, maybe a little mowing, embelishment of yesterdays dinner leftovers for tonight.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Cold set in hard last night and I spent half the damn night struggling to breathe. Finally had to get out of bed and take some medicine to clear the nastiness up.

Thought about taking a sick day, but instead I'll WFH at 50% efficiency and save the hours.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

#streakrunning?
Rather than streak running, perhaps you should try streaking. Might help find the answers you are looking for.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ah, off work and have put the phone on silent. :) Definitely forgot to set my out office thing in Outlook though, oh well.

The marina had a thin layer of ice on it this morning. Made for some interesting noises when a tug went through slowly.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Kid 1 had the puking illness last week. Last night was kid 3's turn. Much puking indeed. Changes of pillowcases and pillows x multiple, sheets twice, and ultimately with me and the wife alternating sleeping in her bed with her under our arm, ready to direct her spout to the bedside garbage can if necessary.

On the upside, I was already scheduled for half day AM only WFH so that assignment is quite doable even with the sleep deficit.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
'mornin. I got out of bed to make a coffee, now I'm back in bed. I managed to weasel my way out of going to easter dinner at my MILs place on account of driving making my back hurt. anything over an hour and I'm on the pain meds and laying down for a few hours. since my MILs is 2 hours away, we figured it would be better for me just to stay here.

I managed to get out for a very short ride yesterday (just 34 minutes), but it was my first time back on my Tranny since I broke my back. Felt a little weird, but good to be back on it. Followed that up with take out indian, and started watch Deep State (not too bad, but also kind of meh). Now a quiet morning in bed. Is there anything better!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
got a cheap little motion sensitive bike alarm thing on a recommendation from a friend for if i need to be somewhere and bike is on the car. 12yo was messing with it when we were driving yesterday, as 12yos do, and set it off. almost had a fucking heart attack. bloody hell is it loud in an enclosed space.

otherwise, rain, work.

gonefirefightin

free wieners

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
new espresso machine is kicking ass, cleaned the shower this morning while I was in it.
And here I am busting out the drip I've had since college once we're done with our existing k-cups... I don't think I have enough fancy in my life.