Quantcast

~~ Monday GMT - Back to work ~~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, monkeys. Being back to work after the five day holiday break sucks. :plthumbsdown: Especially since today will probably be a 12-15 hour work day. BOOOO!

The holiday weekend was nice though. The Mt Snow weather sucked for skiing and we didn't ski nearly as much as we wanted to. We did manage to have loads of fun anyway.

It was 60 degrees yesterday. WTH?

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hey, morning all. Back at work as well, but with the government, we won't do much. Hope everyone had a nice holiday. We stepped into the present and got a Wii as a family gift, so we've been goofing around with that.

Weird weather indeed, looks like the end of the week will be chilly....

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Didn't take any time off around the holidays this year but I had a good weekend and it's just another Monday for me. Going to hockey game tonight though, Go Sharks!

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Still off work for a week... But a friend of us is coming over to do some electrical work for us so we can continue on our organizing of the workshop in the basement, so even off work, I'm still working:poster_oops:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It was my nephews first christmas...that was cool.

I saw Marley & Me christmas day.......no one left the theater with a dry eye.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Back to work as well. Office is more or less empty. 3 days this week (will probably get out early on Wednesday) followed by another 4 day weekend. Should get some good riding in then. No set plans for new years as of yet, but I've already got 4 bottles of champagne chilling in preparation.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
oh crap, almost forgot. visited Blue Point Brewery in Long Island on Saturday. Despite having to drive in NYC, very good beers and an excellent tasting room!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Boss is in PA for training, and then off for the rest of the week.

We got Rock Band for the Wii from BigT's sister, and about 10 games. Cable is getting installed tonight, hopefully.

We bought a 9 cubic foot freezer at K-mart over the weekend. Should be just big enough to hold the ice cream. :D

Today, I'm stuck in the office with nothing to do. The up side is that there are only 2 other people here, and one isn't the boss.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I'm still off too. Yesterday I finished up my secret santa gift with the BBC Coffeehouse Porter and was happy.