Quantcast

+++Monday GMT+++

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Being Monday, and April, I guess that means it is going to rain today.

Got in a short ride yesterday. Figured out that I haven't been on a bike since last Monkeyfest.

I have another noob to train today, and as of now, there are no active sites for us to monitor at. We will have 6 people sitting in the field office doing busy work.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Weather was absolute crap yesterday (1C, rain, wind), it foiled the ride my wife and I had planned. So I watched Flanders on the trainer.

I really hope winter is done here. Getting tired of thermal tights, shoe covers, etc......

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Welcome to the first full week of April, kids. Looks like it'll be a rainy but warm week.

Our weekend was largely uneventful. Not much to report here. I am not confident in my desire to stay up and watch the UConn game tonight...

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Great couple of days...a good friend of mine got married on Saturday, so everything after that is a blur.

Everything before that consisted of me getting to know my new Wacom Bamboo tablet. Wow....I'm absolutely stunned at the time this takes off of photo editing. :shocked: :weee:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:
Busy yesterday, stupid airplanes. :mad: Went to bed last night right after the kid got put to bed, slept right through till my alarm went off, that hasn't happened in a while. How is is it that I still want to go back to sleep? :confused:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
black angels sunday night.....two hours of sleep.

explosions in the sky last night.....came on at 9:40....finished @ 10:40.....dj starts playing music signaling people to leave....clapping/cheering/hollering ensues for about 5-10 minutes....guitar player comes out....paraphrasing..."sorry...we're beat...haven't played in a year or so....that's all we have...thank you very much"....1300 people leave very fvcking happy.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Morning Monkeys,

Had a cold, rainy, muddy, and snowy weekend racing super d down in Oregon. Managed only a mid pack finish this time, but the track had 3 inches of snow at the top and I bumped up to cat 1. Still had a great time. The people at these races are a lot of fun and much more laid back then your typical dh race. Back to the grindstone this morning. Have a good one.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Beautiful weather here and I had a FULL weekend of riding. Singletrack, singletrack, singletrack!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning Monkeys,

Had a cold, rainy, muddy, and snowy weekend racing super d down in Oregon. Managed only a mid pack finish this time, but the track had 3 inches of snow at the top and I bumped up to cat 1. Still had a great time. The people at these races are a lot of fun and much more laid back then your typical dh race. Back to the grindstone this morning. Have a good one.
Are you coming to Jacksonville for Super D this coming weekend?

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Are you coming to Jacksonville for Super D this coming weekend?
Racing the Pro GRT this weekend. But ill be down for many more super D's because they are super duper fun and it turns out I'm pretty good at racing em!

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Morning.
Crazy weekend. Was down sick for most of it. Got my new bike on Thursday but was only able to stare at it all weekend.

Got a job offer :eek: Might finally be able to get out of this one...:weee:

And heard on Saturday night that one of my friends went down and broke his tibia, so we all visited him in the hospital last night.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Spent the last 7 days sailing in the Carribean. Back at work today, and realizing that I absolutely hate being in a cube and need to figure something else out.

Preferably something where I can wake up to this every morning again: