Quantcast

~~~Monday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Since the experiment in "non-standard wingdings" has been rebuffed, we are back to the originals.

Got a bike fit over the weekend, and started building my steam box.

Gonna be a long week of bad and warm weather in the north east.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

My wife and I finally took down our xmas tree and decorations this weekend. The temps finally got out teens this weekend and it's supposed to be in the 40s the next few days. Looks like all of our snow will be melted away... again.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
snow flurries during the morning commute. pleasantly surprised.

helped offset the fact that my furnace was inexplicably shut off when I woke up this morning.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HELLO! I attempted to participate in a 5K Komen snowshoe walk at Stratton Mountain in VT Saturday and had to bail early and take the 3K route. My knee was not happy. It sure as hell felt like I had five tears in there. I can't wait for surgery.

I should be in Colorado skiing today, but here I am in my cubicle. Joy.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
I'm watching my mom's ill behaved dogs for the week while she's in Key West. It's only been a half day and I already want to beat the mutts into pulp. It's gonna be a long week.

In other news, I still hate my boss but may have a job opportunity for summer work that involves bikes. Stoked.

In weather, it's just above freezing and raining. Again. It is showing no signs of stopping either. Just gonna rain until March I guess.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning monkeys.

Somehow my 'fridge filled up with new beers this weekend and I did not manage to make a dent in them. Hmm.

Some big tricks being pulled off at the X Games this weekend. Shaun White looked ridiculously good.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I should be in Colorado skiing today, but here I am in my cubicle. Joy.
Sucks, but you're not missing anything here. Hopefully next year has better snow for you.

I rode yesterday and had beers w/ Nick in Golden. I ate a burger called "The Hades" as well. My stomach hurt when I went to sleep and it still upset. I regret this decision already.

Otherwise, normal at work day. Wifey and Haley will be back on Wednesday night, so I need to do some plumbing tonight while I can still turn the water off in the house with no issues.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hi all. Slept at home (visiting hours are 10-10). Back to see the wife and kiddo soon, and clock in so to get paid.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I remember why I quit working in advertising (media house). The 2 jobs in one thing is killing me. Arguing over little changes with graphics, checking if media plan and the order are correct and trying to keep all deadlines kept is all stress no productivity.

If you have a choice to work for a media house and to be raped by Kathy Bates I say chose her. At least you will have a compelling excuse why you are dead inside.

On the bright side talked to the boss. I'm going back to my old job (which i'm still doing but I'm going to be doing only it) with some new stuff to do. Will happen exactly on my birthday. Coincidence or conspiracy? Was also promiced to go on the next film market and that's great if you like movies. May be exhausting but watching movies, listening about movies and talking about movies is good for me.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

Rode some scary DH trails most of the day. Hadn't been on the big bike in months, but didn't die. I need to ride moar. A lot moar. Stopped for a beer and had a burger with Stoney (I told you that chit was hot!)

Quo: whats a steam box?

IAB: wish you were here, but there is always next year. I hate to say it, but it's snowing almost every day this week.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I feel like I am being pursued by a sexual predator. That is all.

<edit> Should here the final value on my car today and if everything goes smooth, I am going to check this bad boy out.

'98 service truck, 3/4 ton 4x4 with 114k miles and was fleet maintained. Last year of this generation of truck, no power options to break, all stock, and looks to be unmolested.

I was laughing with a friend about my next date. They see my Corvette in my profile pic, but I pull up looking like I am going to hook up new cable service. :rofl:

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning sunshines!

I'm a little frustrated with life in general today. But hey, it's Monday! It's to be expected!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Watching a couple of dogs for friends today. Nothing has ever made me appreciate how awesome my dog is more than trying to watch these two pain in the asses.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Rode some scary DH trails most of the day. Hadn't been on the big bike in months, but didn't die. I need to ride moar. A lot moar. Stopped for a beer and had a burger with Stoney (I told you that chit was hot!)
The decision regrets have begun. I REALLY regret that burger now.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Watching a couple of dogs for friends today. Nothing has ever made me appreciate how awesome my dog is more than trying to watch these two pain in the asses.
There's some sort of physical law that other people's dogs suck.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Like my mom's dogs. I got home, **** and piss everywhere. The smell made me lose my appetite. More of the couch was destroyed, office trash can and a box of some sort. I'm here all week; I want to kill animals or get ****ed up. I have no alcohol or drugs so...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Like my mom's dogs. I got home, **** and piss everywhere. The smell made me lose my appetite. More of the couch was destroyed, office trash can and a box of some sort. I'm here all week; I want to kill animals or get ****ed up. I have no alcohol or drugs so...
:hmm:

Are you going to be our PSP runner up around here?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
sucks to be you!
Some days it's just an itch you have to scratch. Though generally I agree. Drugs are bad and my liver won't tolerate anything over 12% anyway.

That reminds me of something. I've heard going full vegan health green woo woo diet regenerates you and it's clensing. Any chance it will stop my aleric reaction to any strong alcohol?