Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Ended up with awesome weather both Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday. Took my son's bike trailer out for it's maiden voyage yesterday. Holy crap pulling a bike trailer up a hill really works your legs. I'm still feeling a little sore this morning.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Rain.

Good weekend. I got out for a run Saturday and a ride with the wife yesterday. Today I start advanced knee PT. Four weeks of that and I'm done with this little knee episode.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
turns out a bunch of the in-laws who said they weren't coming to visit for the 4th have changed their mind. and they're coming wednesday night. joy.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
I didn't do squat all weekend. In a way it was nice and relaxing, in another more accurate way it sucked.

Rained here too last night. Almost 6" of rain this YEAR to date. It wouldn't be unheard of to get that in a few days back in the Midwest. More, please.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Beware the on-ramp!
there's a flat segment on the highway where construction is going on, jersey barriers on both sides. everyone was in the left lane because the right lane was pooling with water. naturally i drove in the right lane. and was passing people despite the water.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so far our summer in my area of hell has been about 20 degrees cooler than last year.....unfortunately....all it has done is pretty much rain.....flash flood emergency texts every fvcking day.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Ride, ride, mesh duffle bag, hero dirt, chiropractor. This has been the recap of the last five days of my life. You're welcome.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Had a fun ride with the guys in the humidity on Friday. I managed to take Sq-Earl's line up a rock ledge, fail and roll to the bottom of the hill...was annoyed so I tried the line again (to the amazement of the two guys behind me who saw my crash) and <barely> made it! Hoping to get a ride in today or tomorrow but the pouring rain outside my window is saying otherwise.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
*le sigh*

Wife decided she didn't want to get up early enough to catch the 0545 flight. Now it looks like she's going to be spending the night @ LAX if she wants to come home this week.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning! Had a fun ride with the guys in the humidity on Friday. I managed to take Sq-Earl's line up a rock ledge, fail and roll to the bottom of the hill...was annoyed so I tried the line again (to the amazement of the two guys behind me who saw my crash) and <barely> made it! Hoping to get a ride in today or tomorrow but the pouring rain outside my window is saying otherwise.
You'd think that after all these years you'd learn not to follow Sq-Earl's line. :rofl: