Quantcast

)()()( monday gmt )()()(

Another weekend of sitting on the couch popping ibuprofen like skittles (f'n busted ankle). Monday morning and now I'm a mod in the lounge, all y'all better keep your **** together or I'll have to open a can of Whoop-Ass (after I check with the boss).
This could be interesting...

Starting to sweep my crap together for M'fest. It has finally dried out sufficient that when I rode yesterday I dragged the Heckler back out. Felt odd after months on the Moonlander. Both will be coming to M'fest.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I can't wait for the instagraming of photos things fades away, and people return to posting clear, crisp pictures again. (not solely directed at FT, just in general)
I believe there is a time & place for everything. What gets me is the damn square aspect ratio. :mad:
Just use your tilt-shift & filters with extreme discretion. ...& save the originals.

Last edited:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Normal Monday shenanagins at work finishing up a vehicle I thrashed on over the weekend.

Then did some climbing on the DH bike and played around on the rocks and checked out a couple giant rattlers, pretty fun loop, especially being 73 feet from my front door.