Quantcast

+++Monday GMT+++

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

15*F this morning and about an inch of snow fell over night. This winter is like a bad ex-girlfriend that just wont go away.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin! Legs day at the gym yesterday + a couple hours on the jumps/pump track = sore monkey. Despite than that I have nothing to complain about. Other than it being Monday. :mad:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
No snow but cold morning in NYC. It like my body has just given up and will not function before the cold goes away. I have felt like crap for more than a week now and home today with a sick kid. On the positive side I had old friends from Seattle come by yesterday to celebrate my birthday that was really nice. The wife had bought me a AleSmith Speedway Stout which was really good.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
took the road bike out yesterday for a good long spin.
meeting tomorrow about a new project. :fingers crossed:

70 here on Wednesday. Woot!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i will be seeing loop in may.

cosmonauts this weekend....

woods/quilt end of april...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morningish Monkeys.

So another river launch fail on Saturday. I was tied up to the dock and had it in gear sounding GREAT. Untie, get into slightly deeper water and sh!t... A little more umph than before, but god dammit. Neighbor told me about a guy with a shop just up the road. Open Tuesday, so I will see what he says.

I REALLY want to get this bitch going, but I don't want to spend a small fortune. If I could, I might drop the $6k+ on a newish motor and have a newish boat. But I didn't want to spend that much to enjoy the river.

I could get a damn nice kayak. :rofl: