Quantcast

(.)(.)(.)Monday GMT(.)(.)(.)

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Get at it, kids.

Came in Saturday, boss told me to take a comp when I want. Rescheduled all the things I had this Friday to take the day off, probably going to spend it and Saturday redoing the back patio that was semi-destroyed by the horrendous frost heaves this winter. Going to make it bigger in the process.

Probably a ride/golf mixed in if I have the motivation.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Spent the weekend down in Pittsburgh with a few friends for my buddy's birthday who lives down there. It was nice to escape the wife/kid for a few days but my body is definitely still reminding me this morning that I'm not that young anymore.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin folks. Got in some fishing, finished up the GF's taxes, and hung around. Slightly bummed that they shipped me the wrong rims and don't quite know when they will have the right ones in stock. No tubeless for me for a while. I'm guessing it'll be two weeks.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Had a very nice weekend, got lots of work done outside and more of the boat buffed out. Took the boat out on Saturday with the dogs in their new Body Glove life jackets. It was a little cold with the wind, but overall was very nice. Met the neighbor out there and was doing a little bit of hauling ass despite A TON of fishing boats. Then as we were talking about heading in because it was getting colder, a huge boat came by and a wave from the wake got about 2' over the bow and soaked us both.

One major disadvantage of the low profile speed boat is little protection from the elements. :rofl: Still had an amazing time. Spend Sunday outside in the yard power washing, weeding, and the like. Yard looks incredible compared to what I started with last year.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Out looking at a $1.5m house that needs some work. Place needs a lot of paint work plus carpentry to fix rot the contractor skipped last summer and just painted over.

Owner wants priority scheduling plus a price that's affordable since she paid so much last year. To somebody else.

Sure lady, let me pay a month mortgage as well to sweeten the deal. BTW, GFY.

#stupidbitcheswhogetwhattheydesserve

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Ordered the Arch EX and received the old Arch. They were mislabeled from the distributor. Oh well.
the old arch ain't that bad. I had a pair on my trailbike that I couldn't destroy. (I weigh 220 right now). Only reason I replaced them is because I wanted wider. But I didn't notice any difference tbh.

I feel better today after all the puking on the weekend. gastro is a dirty b!tch. Also, I think we've chosen the care situation for my youngest after my wife goes back to work and I'm done my three months of caring for the boys this summer, so it's nice to have that settled nice and early. A little less stress to deal with.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I test drove a Maserati on Saturday because I'm a baller, and by baller I mean "have a solidly negative net worth". Still was worth it for the experience.

Also, fifth wedding anniversary was what, Friday? Below is the family.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Howdy all. I test drove a Maserati on Saturday because I'm a baller, and by baller I mean "have a solidly negative net worth". Still was worth it for the experience.

Also, fifth wedding anniversary was what, Friday? Below is the family.

You had better shave that furry mess off before you move here... it's going to be hotter than the sun when you get here.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Sounds like you already own a maserati, based on my MIL's BiTurbo ownership experience.
You owned a BiTurbo? Brave man. I updated the text because I realized $300k is our loan burden, not actual net worth.

the youngster needs to know two words..... point to your face and say "weird beard".
You had better shave that furry mess off before you move here... it's going to be hotter than the sun when you get here.
Either that or it'll be snowing again! Mariko already knows probably 30 words, for the record, and doesn't seem scared of the beard-in-progress. As having it allows me to shave much less, I'm going to run with it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
<snip> As having it allows me to shave much less, I'm going to run with it.
I've "solved" that issue with the following. Shaving is a huge PITA but my mangy beard frightens not only children but full grown people as well. :D

The trimmer leaves me with a fast "5 o'clock shadow" all the time. F**k razors.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
you're on a spree! you think you're going to have time to ride those machines with the kidlet in tow?!?!
lol no. but I need something to attach the trailer to. The enderpo won't really suit as a kiddie hauler. The krunkus should do fine. Besides, I'll need something to do when I get laid off for the fourth time.

where'd you find a used & cracked one?
craigslist

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
There is a guy here who had a Maserati for awhile. I don't recall the model, only that all the facebook pictures he had of it were of engine parts scattered throughout his garage.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
If it looked like a cadillac cimmaron with a kick ass full-suede interior, it was a biturbo

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Guy was right in my town, too, 10 minutes away. In the process of building it up, but gotta find those retarded wheels first.