Quantcast

>>Monday GMT<<

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Florida...I will never get back the three years of my life I spent in that sh!thole of a state. The whole thing can fall off into the ocean as far as I am concerned.

Hit maine yesterday to check out some property/see how wet it is after the thaw.
Areas we'd build on were solid, dogs approved of the sandy bay and 12' huck into the ocean, and overall it'd be a nice place to circle the wagons and kill trespassers.
Followed up the property hike with some poutine, lobster rolls and a couple local IPAs before rallying home at days end.
How far up the coast you look, @dan-o?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
nice. my parents live in round pond-next peninsula down (pemaquid). been going there since i was born; love visiting w/my own kids in the summer now.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Conference for work. I am pretty much a captive until my ride back to the airport shows up Thursday morning. My day is scheduled from the moment I wake up until I go to bed. 99% of the other attendees are fat grey haired dudes.
Wow talk about taking the fun out of life.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
nice. my parents live in round pond-next peninsula down (pemaquid). been going there since i was born; love visiting w/my own kids in the summer now.
Bring your bike next time you head up. We can check out the trails around Camden, I hear there's some good riding.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
My brother gave me a Makerbot Replicator 2x (he upgraded) so my son can start learning how to design. I've been refurbing it so hopefully I can start printing fists.