Quantcast

Monday GMT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Slackers? Work. Alone with Haley until Wed, leaving for Whistler on Thursday.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Where is everyone? My weekend was a blast! Beer Angel par-tee Friday night with free beer and food...lots of socializing. I skied Saturday under snowy skies and then had another party to go to..another late night. BUT Sunday skiing was AWESOME!!!!!!

Attachments

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Started a massive purge/life organization over the weekend. I'm going through the whole house selling what's worth something and shitcanning anything that's not. Clutter = no bueno.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Caved in and bought a carbon wheelset for the road bike. Nothing like a good wheelset on any bike. Especially on this bike where I will go from some heavy machine build wheelset.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
One of the smaller presidential airplanes, 737 I believe, just overflew my house by no more that a few hundred feet. Suspect this will not be the only time today. Executive branch pilots have to certify at a whole bunch of airports, the do this by performing a number of touch and gos.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'm sorry to hear about your melanoma, mandown.

I presided over subcontractors fixing wood flooring, paint touchup, and missing-things (medicine cabinet and toilet paper holder!) tasks today. Still unfixed: missing hand towel holder, big ugly temporary MDF "door" in tilework on bathtub for access to mechanicals, electrician making half-hot outlets actually half hot, cabinet people fixing too-long drawer rolling shelves, and the plumber actually plumbing in the in-duct humidifier.

This house shit is tiring, yo.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just found out that I need to get a GSM phone to have reception when I'm in Vancouver. Massive PITA.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hey Toshi, what ever became of that short ibeam issue?
The superintendent got the concrete contractor in and the latter verified that the beams had been concreted into place, and that this was usual practice for this house model. Good enough for me.