Quantcast

Monday GMT

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Beats paralysis, gets ///Melanoma.

My fate was assembled by ///Subaru.

Is this a ploy to get body parts chopped off under the healthcare dime?

Perhaps a pentagram shaped melanoma on your forehead?

Either way, hopefully caught early enough that it is little more than a scary nuisance.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I cooked for the college football folks from Clemson tonight. They bought these huge dyno Steaks. Full of silverskin, sinew, and grizzle. I cooked them up rare. 14 served, 14 sent back for more cooking time. Charred the fuck out of them everyone was happy. Made Pirogi's the old fashioned way with Bacon, onions, and sour cream. They were magnificent. They all hated them. Called them Raviolis. Grilled Asparagus which in my opinion goes well with Steak. Nobody even ate a spear. Grilled portobellos were my only success. Small Tomato Salad also. I was told you don't serve Tomato's to folks from Georgia. Feta cheese is smelly and Black ollives are nasty. Artichokes are weeds and Olive oil is Nasty. I did not know. It was just awful. White women from the deep south are just Fat and awful people. They called me Jimmy the Jew. No tip either.....

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Is this a ploy to get body parts chopped off under the healthcare dime?

Perhaps a pentagram shaped melanoma on your forehead?

Either way, hopefully caught early enough that it is little more than a scary nuisance.
What gauge melon baller should I ask them to use?
Does this scarification make my dick look fat?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
also; proper perogi ... :drool: (though I like potato/'kraut)
Did you ever eat at the Busy Bee under the El in wicker park? Closed down early 90s.
Sophie made the most incredible pierogi.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
They called me Jimmy the Jew.
When I was in the 4th grade I was pissed at my parents for not being Jewish... Jewish moms didn't work, they drove Mercedes SLs and packed the best lunches ever... my mom didn't drive, rode her bike to work and made me eat hot lunch from the cafeteria!!! Life sucks balls sometimes - sorry about the southern fried fat women.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
When I was in the 4th grade I was pissed at my parents for not being Jewish... Jewish moms didn't work, they drove Mercedes SLs and packed the best lunches ever... my mom didn't drive, rode her bike to work and made me eat hot lunch from the cafeteria!!! Life sucks balls sometimes - sorry about the southern fried fat women.
They called me and asked me who is going to clean up the mess. Not me....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I cooked for the college football folks from Clemson tonight. They bought these huge dyno Steaks. Full of silverskin, sinew, and grizzle. I cooked them up rare. 14 served, 14 sent back for more cooking time. Charred the fuck out of them everyone was happy. Made Pirogi's the old fashioned way with Bacon, onions, and sour cream. They were magnificent. They all hated them. Called them Raviolis. Grilled Asparagus which in my opinion goes well with Steak. Nobody even ate a spear. Grilled portobellos were my only success. Small Tomato Salad also. I was told you don't serve Tomato's to folks from Georgia. Feta cheese is smelly and Black ollives are nasty. Artichokes are weeds and Olive oil is Nasty. I did not know. It was just awful. White women from the deep south are just Fat and awful people. They called me Jimmy the Jew. No tip either.....
Not that I have any great love for the south, but this seems more like a subset of folks, and some of the worst. People who are college football fans well after they have graduated college.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
and there, my friends, you see why cackalacka du nord is a far superior state to that occupied by those uncultured heathens just to our sud...

also, if you think that was bad, just be glad you weren't cooking for bama fans

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Not that I have any great love for the south, but this seems more like a subset of folks, and some of the worst. People who are college football fans well after they have graduated college.
I overheard the lady of the house talking about visiting Canada and how she didn't realize it was a Islamic Country. They proceeded to talk about how they would never visit there again. Yeah Canada!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The only sure fire successful way to please the pallet of a fat Southern white woman is to deep fry it and cover it with corn syrup. Delving anymore into the culinary rabbit hole with them is a waste of talent and energy. Feed them crap, charge them for it, and stop on the way home for a nice piece of Prosciutto and and some fig paste. Fuck' em.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The only sure fire successful way to please the pallet of a fat Southern white woman is to deep fry it and cover it with corn syrup. Delving anymore into the culinary rabbit hole with them is a waste of talent and energy. Feed them crap, charge them for it, and stop on the way home for a nice piece of Prosciutto and and some fig paste. Fuck' em.
Don't forget the side of Ranch.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Don't forget the homemade soaps, could be quite the cottage industry up your way.
Good idea. But to make money here it would have to be free range organic gluten free. Too much paperwork to forge, not to mention the smell of sweat and ham is hard to cover up.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
For the deep fried fat southern women.

Not for me though. Anything over 30 years is too gamy and fibrous, best rendered down for bio fuel or ground up for baby feed.
The one with the Kid and the Mercedes was smoking hot. She put pickles on a plate as her pass around dish. I gave her kid slices of bacon to keep him quiet. Worked like a champ. I fed her wine and she worked a whole bottle like a champ. I knew I had met my match. I fail at Red Heads. Like always..

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The women of the house wants me to cook for them on Valentines day. I am going to leave it up to you guys....
Fried bologna samiches cut in the shape of a heart. Serve the cheapest, HFC ladened vanilla ice cream in red bowels for desert and charge $45 per head. Stop on the way home a pick up a nice...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Back when I was really serious about cooking I could make salsas that were painfully hot, but loaded with flavor. So much so that people would complain about how they were on fire but couldn't stop eating the salsa.

The things I could do with a few Habaneros...
I am thinking Korean oh! god so spicy fried chicken. I have access to a egg stove and some Koreans. How can they resist?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
@stoney : did you get your snowboard waxed?

Did you ever eat at the Busy Bee under the El in wicker park? Closed down early 90s.
Sophie made the most incredible pierogi.
Never, but I grew up in the Cicero/Berwyn area so there was no shortage of good Polish, German or otherwise Bohemian food.

Last edited: