Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
The ///M factor brings all the boys to the yard. I won't complain if that means we get less sex-drama posts, at least.

:D

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
i've been riding xc/trail once a week or so the last few months, plus getting the cx/road bike out on the local rail trails. didn't bother me. i've been climbing too. didn't bother me. as soon as i got on the DH bike, boom.
Sounds like you are receiving the call of the lululemon.

I tested out my frame bearing install job yesterday. My bike didn't rattle itself apart, or break in half, so I consider that a success.

We close on the house this week. Eep.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Morning all! I took Friday off to ride McKenzie River Trail . Anyone who has ever ridden it will attest to its awesomeness. i cleaned almost everything, just had to hop off once for a damn hiker that just stood there staring at me. Grrrrrrr. Anywho...carry on.
pull wheelie/plant front tire in hikers face/continue pedaling over corpse.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I verified today that riding bikes in 48 degree driving rain on Colfax isn't enjoyable. (Had to shuttle from/to Discount Tire due to wonky TPMS calibration.)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm sitting at a trailhead waiting for dudes to show up. Same dudes that bail on rain rides.

They better hurry up because the temperature has gone from 14c to 6c and I can see the wall of rain coming. I hope we get stuck in it; because rain ride = fuckin awesome.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
And this is why I head to the trails no matter the weather; midway through the ride the skies opened up to some beautiful sun. The entire drive home was spectacular, the picture doesn't quite capture how colourful the entire sky was.

I've also decided to join this fat loss thing at work. It will give me a little extra motivation before my trip in July to lose a few more pounds.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Yeah. I've been boozin' and the job keeps me on my ass. Must move more.

Drinking less? I suppose so...