Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Survived my first real day at the new job. Crushing boredom. Everyone was tied up in meetings so I spent the day going through corporate safety training videos.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It's not that they don't see or hear me, they just don't give a shit about sharing the trail.
maybe scare them.....

ride in a jock strap....stop every time you see a hiker and stretch...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
took a co-worker to pick up his car at 3:30. was heading home early to chill when i got some emails about stuff that needed to be done before end of day. pulled into local whole foods, acquired 4-pack of porter, logged onto wireless...drank beers and worked until 5. came home, kept drinking beers and got fam to bed. checked ghetto tubeless setup i did last night/aired early this AM. all air remains.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Dug a big hole with a Backhoe. It was fun. Helped put Shingles on a roof. That wasn't fun. Good work out. Ladders suck. Blisters suck...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello from the end of Tuesday. I'm proud to say that I'm finally corrupting my wife a bit with regard to sexytime while the 3 year old is napping. If she wakes up we were just wrestling under the covers, right? :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
What happens when Grandma walks in?
Heh. We are currently at an onsen, a hot spring resort. My parents are on the other side of the hotel 5 stories down and my grandmother is back in Tokyo. We have a single room for us and the kids, tatami with mats on the floor. Space is precious!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hello from the end of Tuesday. I'm proud to say that I'm finally corrupting my wife a bit with regard to sexytime while the 3 year old is napping. If she wakes up we were just wrestling under the covers, right? :D
as long as you don't bounce her off the bed...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Heh. We are currently at an onsen, a hot spring resort. My parents are on the other side of the hotel 5 stories down and my grandmother is back in Tokyo. We have a single room for us and the kids, tatami with mats on the floor. Space is precious!
was going to say... when in Japan, do as as the Japanese... but it seems you have that covered.

I too once had some sexy-time at a traditional Ryokan. Tatami, shikibuton [sp], and paper walls make for an.... interesting experience... creaky floors too!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
what's to fix? it's a bottle of beer on my counter.
was going to say... when in Japan, do as as the Japanese... but it seems you have that covered.

I too once had some sexy-time at a traditional Ryokan. Tatami, shikibuton [sp], and paper walls make for an.... interesting experience... creaky floors too!
In Japan, sexy time is masturbating to cartoons. The country is facing a population collapse.