Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
haven't ridden since my effing birthday 2 weeks ago. had to miss much anticipated dh trip yesterday because of stupid family crap. i am le pissy and in a foul, foul mood. once i finish writing an NEA grant early this week i will head for the hills thurs or fri if it kills me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
haven't ridden since my effing birthday 2 weeks ago. had to miss much anticipated dh trip yesterday because of stupid family crap. i am le pissy and in a foul, foul mood. once i finish writing an NEA grant early this week i will head for the hills thurs or fri if it kills me.
Go ride. RIGHT MEOW. NOW. RIDE YOU. GO.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Thursday and Friday or you get to kill someone else. It's in a book somewhere.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
BCBR day 5, #northshore - loved me those chunky rocky descents today. Much fun was had.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Everything looks ok with my Dad's heart, so the Dr. released him from the hospital. Recommended getting a CT scan to check his lung.

Finally got a little sleep late this afternoon. I too have been deliriously tired from lack of sleep and stress. Only got one ride in last week, not good. More stressful shit to deal with tomorrow, then maybe I can ride.