Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I would imagine verbalizing the above, exactly as worded would insure that you only have to say it once.
I can't participate in the office luncheons. I always see something that skeeves me out. Last time it was a guy with alzheimers running his hands over everything on the buffet line as he passed it. And he was first in line.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well, I didn't get the promotion. As expected, it seems to be the way that they were going to get the raise to the younger guy as he and I talked about. My FTS just hit 12.

I do a ton of extra shit for the team as the senior person, but since there is a more "senior" person than me now... Have fun guys. I'm just gonna go do sales; enjoy picking up the extra load. >:(

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Well, I didn't get the promotion. As expected, it seems to be the way that they were going to get the raise to the younger guy as he and I talked about. My FTS just hit 12.

I do a ton of extra shit for the team as the senior person, but since there is a more "senior" person than me now... Have fun guys. I'm just gonna go do sales; enjoy picking up the extra load. >:(
Zero fucks given at work is the way. It took me 4 different jobs to finally achieve absolute zero of fucks, but it really is the best. If you think you’re giving even the least amount of a fuck, tone that shit down.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Zero fucks given at work is the way. It took me 4 different jobs to finally achieve absolute zero of fucks, but it really is the best. If you think you’re giving even the least amount of a fuck, tone that shit down.
The 1.5mos+ of time off makes it really hard to just go elsewhere, because time has a lot more value than money IMHO (at a certain point). But I'm pretty done. They want me to check boxes and register metrics, then I can do that. I ain't doing shit more.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The 1.5mos+ of time off makes it really hard to just go elsewhere, because time has a lot more value than money IMHO (at a certain point). But I'm pretty done. They want me to check boxes and register metrics, then I can do that. I ain't doing shit more.
This is where I'm at too. Once my wife gets a job I'm going to keep an unsigned resignation letter on me at all times, just in case.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Haha. Jeebus. High job satisfaction rate in here…and I’m right there with you.

I “read my boss the riot act” last year. At this point I am cruising. I can make a reasonable bonus for doing my job well, but if it is outside of my “purview,” I just ignore it. I don’t even say no…just ignore it.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well shitfuckfire, ‘24 is basically worse than ‘23 so far, and last year was the worst year ever for us.
Nice hour and a half of painful oral surgery this afternoon, followed by a $2700 bill for it.
Good times!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I ran out of Fucks. Only option was retirement. Thanks to some accident my Cat has a pretty cool place to live. At this point I should be able to ride a wheelie. But I cannot.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Some nighttime trees

Getting huge dump, was supposed to be 4", then 8", then 13", then who the hell knows now, feet of new snow. Not stopping.

GX012973 - frame at 0m35s.jpg
GX012973 - frame at 0m58s.jpg