Quantcast

$$$$ Monday GTM $$$$

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
figured out what the most likely culprit is with my power washer.... unloader valve is seized and non-functional. not only that, its stuck in the pump and i can't get it out. it's currently in the freezer in the hopes that can help. if that doesn't work, anybody got suggestions?
Yes, you should write significantly longer posts ala @stoney and elaborate in exhausting detail.

Jk, I don’t really care.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That look goes well with your spiked lug nuts on the dualie

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode this afternoon. The sun is on full send mode. Brilliant trail conditions. The valleys were full of this disgusting thick humid air, but up top there was the most perfect breeze.

The Frankenbike lives. The angles just feel right with the longer fork ( inch more travel)

Nevermind the fork, WTF is with that stem?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Rode this afternoon. The sun is on full send mode. Brilliant trail conditions. The valleys were full of this disgusting thick humid air, but up top there was the most perfect breeze.

Nevermind the fork, WTF is with that stem?
it worked with the old fork. need to get a different one to work with this one. Just tossed the fork on the bike at lunch then went back to work.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Good evening. Rode some, then G&Ts, then grilled pork loin with grilled potatoes and grilled garlic. The meat is fine, the potatoes are a nice touch but the garlic steals the show.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just ran 2.5 miles while Haley rode her bike. Lots of pushing, as we live in a bunch of hills, so extra work keeping her moving. Pace is 11:45/mile, so I'm really out of shape, but it's way better than I was last week when I struggled to hit a mile last Wed.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
As i was leaving work with my sister, her dog of 14 years had a heart attack and died in her arms. Goddam that was one of the hardest things to watch. Super bummed. BEERS for Lola!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
The Frankenbike lives. The angles just feel right with the longer fork ( inch more travel)

Reminds me of my frankenbiked Sugar 2 but not nearly as bad as my Y22 with Bomber Z with a 140 front disk rear rim brake combo. Also a Cane Creek 10 something air shock...

Also: bikes are less expensive than horses. :monkey:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Just spent the last two hours feeling sick, to the point that I forcefully threw up what seemed like all of dinner a few minutes ago. That was unpleasant.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Honestly I'm just really happy they were able to save the leg. After my crash, it was pointed the entirely wrong direction and I had to physically pick it up (it was just hanging there, loose) and put it back in line with my body. The bone had pushed all the way through my long underwear and ski pants as well
fack