Quantcast

[>>> monday monday monday <<<]

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Marketplace person: I live 2+ hours away from you, will you take X.
me: that is 41% less than my asking price, you want that discount because you live 2hrs away?
MP moron: go fuck yourself dude.

:twitch::blink:

anyone want this

D300F84D-5CDD-4025-A84C-39CEDF16A417.jpeg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I've told this story before, but once I was selling an Acura 3.2 CL-S. met up with a prospective buyer at the Southcenter Mall parking lot. he proceeded to offer me a bag of uncounted quarters (said he owned a laundromat in Alaska iirc) as payment.

uncounted.

I refused. had to block his number as he called as I was driving away to swear at me for being so unreasonable.

:D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
:stupid:
college for my eldest next year too. one down, one to go...
Congo-rats, man! My youngest is starting his 2nd semester at CU Boulder.

Marketplace person: I live 2+ hours away from you, will you take X.
me: that is 41% less than my asking price, you want that discount because you live 2hrs away?
MP moron: go fuck yourself dude.

:twitch::blink:
I've told this story before, but once I was selling an Acura 3.2 CL-S. met up with a prospective buyer at the Southcenter Mall parking lot. he proceeded to offer me a bag of uncounted quarters (said he owned a laundromat in Alaska iirc) as payment.

uncounted.

I refused. had to block his number as he called as I was driving away to swear at me for being so unreasonable.

JHFC. Do people not understand the concept of negotiation? :disgust1:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

uncounted.

Did the bag have a comically large dollar sign on it?