Quantcast

~@~Monday, short week GMT~@~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

3 day work week for me. Going to Houston on Thursday for my nephew's christening. That's right, I go south when it is hot, and north when it is cold. That's the way I roll.

Going to Stamford today to retrieve some equipment today. At least I'll be out of the office for a few hours. Then I get to write a report.

Be safe out there.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
good morning monkeys, i have no class first thing this morning and my school still thinks i will be there..... pft ill just take the tardy. any way i did nothing this weekend, it was actually kinda nice not having a race. maybe ill ride some free ride type stuff this week.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Dropped the wife and kid off at the airport on Saturday then did some DHing. Yesterday I worked on the garage, watched football, and drank beer.

I still can't get over how weird it is to have the house all to myself.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Sick day y'all. Was stuffed up towards the end of last week and a wedding on the beach Friday did nothing to help that. It must have been 40 degrees with a 30mph wind, brrr. Did a little bit of photography over the weekend and visited with friends. Not a bad way to spend the days. Back to work tomorrow :(.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Not a whole lotta anything this weekend. Meh.
I'll make sure to pass that along to Wifey...

Did a lot of stuff around the house Saturday, as we had a nice "we bought a house/we're new to CO/we have a baby/it's Octoberfest" party. I got out to do my first ride on the SB66. It's wow. Really, really wow. Amazing.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
finally got a hold of jo nesbo first harry hole book..."the bat"...finally printed in english....thanks amazon.uk.

i wish they would get around to printing the second one in english.