Quantcast

***Mondays GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Believe I have a ham hangover. Insomnia bad last night, up since at least 2, will make for a long day. Wife wants to go rescue another dog today, really not sure thats a good idea right now.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello and Monday! The weather today is going to be an absolute shit show...two inches of rain and 60 mph winds. Widespread power outages expected. Fun! I got an easy three mile run done this morning in the rain, but the wind isn't here yet. Back in the basement now for another work shift.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My day in the office today. Nothing happening here but it's nice to get out of the house.

edit: Tanzanian Peaberry coffee today. It's good but I got a real preference for Central/South American coffees.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Week #5 of working from home begins. All the days/weeks are definitely blurring together. Yeah weather around here is supposed to be crazy with the high wind warnings. Losing power or internet will make it a little impossible to work today (which wont hurt my feelings).

70 mph wind gust today and my project is on hold in this condition I hope we don't lose the whole 4th floor

View attachment 143541
Where is that building?

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
@Nick Developer / General contractor some buildings I build we are the owner some we build for other developers
I was on a tear at this project 4 weeks ahead of schedule, 36 weeks no safety violations or injuries all utilities to the site before we broke ground approved shop drawings for all long lead time items

All of my co workers pissed off at me because I set the bar higher than they are used to working and I fine with that haha

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It's still snowing here. must have 6-7" of snow on my wind-sheltered deck.
@6thElement how much snow did you get from this? @Full Trucker what about by you?

@cecil you're obviously a builder. What do you do specifically? Developer? PM? Lunch Truck?
Probably close to 12" on some areas, thankfully the road looks pretty clear as the rear chains on our plow truck have snapped a couple of links and need replacing. However it was only 8 freedums last time I looked out the window at the thermometer out back.
20200413_074434_copy_1142x922.jpg

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
@Full Trucker what about by you?
Not too much is sticking to roads down here, but there's probably 5-6" sitting on top of the carport (which is my usual measurin' spot). Cold AF, gotta turn the heats back on.

40EFB715-D984-4693-AD2F-8FE87AF1D74D.jpeg

Cleaned and Organized the basement yesterday, and hung a bit of slatwall in the workshop. Still need to organize my workbench to a degree, but all of my lady’s tools and whatnot has been integrated into my stuff. About time, she’s only live here for 2-1/2 years!

Today is back to the job search, maybe do some freelance, and/or do the final bit of organizing of the workbench.

Last edited:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
mum in law got admitted Friday to intensive care. covid/non-covid related. now receiving end of life care. Last week she was well of and reasonably healthy.

#sorrytobumyourmonday

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mum in law got admitted Friday to intensive care. covid/non-covid related. now receiving end of life care. Last week she was well of and reasonably healthy.

#sorrytobumyourmonday

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that Jozz, my sincere sympathies to you and your wife's family.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I really need somebody to pay me to animate some motion graphics for them. I am fucking bored.