Quantcast

***Mondays GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well, nothing like greeting the day by stepping in a nice, warm, pudding like puppy paddy while trying to get cat shit out of his mouth.
Good Morning!

Sounds like you have a pure bred turd burglar.

I don't think they grow out of that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There is some sort of demonstration down at the end of the block. Lots of hooting, hollering and car honking. About 20 white women, most bleached blonde. Their signs are uniform and professionally printed. They say We (heart) something too small for me to read from a distance but I am guessing it's not abortion, Biden or vaccines. I could go down and look but maybe they'll make the news.
i'll venmo you ten bucks to go scream ALLUHAH ACKBAR

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There is some sort of demonstration down at the end of the block. Lots of hooting, hollering and car honking. About 20 white women, most bleached blonde. Their signs are uniform and professionally printed. They say We (heart) something too small for me to read from a distance but I am guessing it's not abortion, Biden or vaccines. I could go down and look but maybe they'll make the news.

I'd go offer them some pieces of gay wedding cake.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Sheridan, eh? Good access to the Bighorns... good fishing from all accounts as well. You guys going to be staying in Sheridan proper?

Spending the autumn there?
Yes, we'll be right in Sheridan, not too far off Main St. We'll be there until Thanksgiving.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
The afternoon turned out windy and helped push me up the river. Visibility was pretty good, no smoke blocking the blue sky. 8.8 miles at a blistering 2.5 MPH. Wind chop was excellent with consistent breaks where the waves were best. Picture is from a sheltered area, about a 1/4 up from the good stuff.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
. If older than 55, with more than 10 years you can retire on the company health plan. The biggest hindrance to retiring early is healthcare -.
I am lucky...retire at 50 with a good annuity, 401k equivalent, and health insurance. Then hopefully work as I wish.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Stoked to receive the first advance copy of the catalogue I did for our next upcoming exhibition via brown santa today. Not as stoked as when he brings me bike parts, but still . . .

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I am lucky...retire at 50 with a good annuity, 401k equivalent, and health insurance. Then hopefully work as I wish.
Good plan. I am living off a self annuity that I funded by cashing in an IRA and life insurance. This gets me to 59.5 at which time I can access my pension. I have been "working" as needed to fund the extra odd expense I cannot live without.