Quantcast

)))Mondaze GMT(((

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Have the Butt crack of the morning shift. I start at 0330 :bonk:

on the other hand I played hard all weekend and the MCL did not protest for the first time in over two months and the knee felt stable. Time to start some light riding using flat pedals:cheers:

Supposed to hit 76* today:banana:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Had a lot of food & brews at our football watching party yesterday at our house. I'm moving a little slow this morning. Ugh... moar coffee please.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Fairly productive weekend. Managed to insulate a good portion of the garage walls, re-run some wiring that the PO had done (still convinced he shouldn't have been allowed to do any work), and got the ceiling/blueboard up in the bathroom. Now to begin the inevitable two week decline in work productivity...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Not very restful night of sleep--finance stuff on the mind, tossing and turning wife, and a baby who wanted a bottle at 5 AM. (Thankfully Mariko went back to sleep after that.)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wear from my days bike commuting have all the crotches of my jeans disintegrating simultaneously. Looks like I need to actually go to a store. In an attempt to get a head of the next hipster craze I will be purchasing ironic pleated acid washed jeans.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
fuck paint.
^this.

Little guys end of season football party was at the house of a commercial fisherman.
Buckets of fresh oysters and a well stocked bar made for a great time, glad I didn't Dump 'n Dash this one.

The lack of day light is killing me.
I struggled to stay awake for the GB game kick-off and don't think I made it through the first quarter.
On the upside I was wide awake at 4:30 and got to see the sun come up. :stosh:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Went to the RV show on Saturday to embrace my inner redneck. I have never really shopped for an RV or trailer before, so it was rather interesting. The crowd was awesome and some of these trailers are just plain crazy. But now I have an idea of the style, brand, size, floorplan we want when the time comes to get something.

I will say my daughter is even more adventurous of an eater than I am, even with celiac disease. Simce Maddie and Jen were talking about sushi, Maddie had never had serious sushi, only the stuff from the strip mall and grocery store. So we went to Jen's favorite place in the Pearl district. Maddie got the Sashimi Deluxe and it had 8 different raw fish type foods on it. Salmon, squid, octopus, mackerel, 2 different kinds of tuna, and a few I forget. She really liked the squid, but the octopus freaked her out a little bit. But she ate it. :rofl:

Not your average 14 year old. :D

<edit> I got fried pork, I'm not a raw fish kind of guy.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Afternoon. Had a horrible night. Kid #2 was up screaming for two hours at 10, then up again at 4, then kid #1 was up at 5:30. Good thing wife and I had taken the day off today. Just spent a couple of hours at the Scandinavian baths, off to the pub, and hopefully a little action before picking the kids up from school /daycare....

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Introducing my 11yo to sushi was an expensive mistake.
Funny thing is he hates cooked fish with a passion and bitches to no end when we have it for dinner.
Fucking idiot.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i'd live in colorado again if i could ride a snowmobile on the highway in the winter.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It is Plus 278 degrees Kelvin here in NY. They say it is going to get even colder tonight. I am told because of the Lake we should be isolated from the Glaciers....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Except fish-n-chips. That stuff is fucking GOLD.
This is honestly the only fish I care for. I have had some incredible fish and chips, halibut or cod, so long as it's beer battered and deep fried.

Speaking of, my lady broke down and bought me a Cool Daddy deep fryer. :D My daughter came up with the idea to take fresh strawberries, dredge them in pancake batter, roll it in brown sugar and fry it. Amazing...