Quantcast

))) Monderp can eff off (((

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept like shit, Sue's death just fucked me all up. damn

Major urge to crawl back into bed and say fuck you world but that would screw over so many dialysis patients lives

Espresso then off into the darkness

Hug your friends (even virtually) because they or you can be gone in an instant

damn today is going to suck

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Actually liked the house we saw yesterday. Only downside, other than the small lot size, is the chance that the town may, despite their opposition, end up with a commercial waste dump 1/2 mile down the road. That sounds less than ideal for a multitude of reasons.

Also, got my suit rental for the CO wedding in June. $250 for the whole outfit. JHFC. :rant:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
currently debating whether to take the stupid car to a garage close to work, where I can drop it off and ride my bike to work, or close to home and wait with it (where I can also walk/ride home if I need to). Home shop is arguably better and more reliable. Hmmf

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm beginning to think all squirrels were suicide bombers in previous lives....almost clipped a mailbox avoiding one...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
my FTS-ometer is actually relatively low right now, despite sitting in an auto garage waiting room for the second time in 24h.

I should go ride bikes.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
The Alfa is being Italian?

i worked yesterday. Fairly busy day actually. Today I do not work.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Fucking BMW driver decided that he didn't need to stop (or even slow down) to make a right turn on red right in front of me. I was doing 45 with a passenger on board. good thing no one was to my left as I had to do an emergency swerve while laying on my horn. Missed him by 2 feet. My passenger screamed then said thank you then flipped off the BMW driver.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
need a new tire. Will get it tomorrow. Anybody dealt with tirerack's road hazard program? Would be sweet AF to get reimbursed for my damaged 2k mile tire....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I just took the dog for a one mile jog and she could barely keep up an 8:10 pace...that pussy. I mean, Wife ran her for 3 miles this morning too, but still.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
my wfh companion is just a big lazybones.
1619458000148.jpeg

kid's 5-10 freeriders came. we got the "primeblue" ones (same cost as normal version) where the uppers are made from recycled ocean plastics. pretty cool, and build quality seems robust. that plus a new set of oneup composite pedals should have his feet stuck down good!