Quantcast

***Monderp GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Mine's more about handling than straight line rocketry, but it does sound nice.
Where are your autocross trophies? I drink OJ daily from my NWR-SCCA Trophy Winner glass. :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mine's more about handling than straight line rocketry, but it does sound nice.
Mine's a bit heavy, but it handles quite well. It's definitely a touring car though. The faster, the smoother.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Is that what you were doing when you put the WRX into a wall?

Don't drink and drive.
I was actually on my way to an autocross with the WRX when I stuffed it into the wall, extra set of wheels with Victoracers in the back seat and all. (I didn't upgrade to spendy V710s until the RX-8.)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Took the dog to the vet at lunch. He refuses to allow anyone to trim his nails. I can do one or two using brute force, but for a dog that had previously been mistreated it is not a good method. Been just trying to wear them down by running with him on pavement. Didn't work, one split all the way open. Vet tranquilized him to clean up the split nail, it still took 3 people to hold him down.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
On a side note, Wifey wants me to stop doing tri's because the running is hard on my back. I'll need to find something else to do. Maybe race enduro?
Maybe she won't understand exactly what it is... :cheers:
So enduro is out. Downhill is not something she is game with when it comes to me racing.

She is however on board with Xterra racing (off-road triathlon). Shorter runs, all on dirt. Bike is on dirt, so I might have some more aptitude at that than road. Also, no wookie aero profile to contend with. Game. On.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Coworker who bailed on me last week just called. He admitted that he bailed because things were too messed up for him to deal with.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Have you ever considered having a sex change?
What's wrong with cross? It's racing bikes on dirt, short durations, SUPER fvcking competitive especially out here ... slightly lower chance of smashing your head again, and I can drink beer while I heckle you from the sidelines.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
What's wrong with cross? It's racing bikes on dirt, short durations, SUPER fvcking competitive especially out here ... slightly lower chance of smashing your head again, and I can drink beer while I heckle you from the sidelines.
I disdain CX with a passion.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Shouldn't he be telling this to your boss and his boss?
I'm thinking a resignation letter would be best. This is about the 5th time this guy has done this. This and one other time it was blatantly clear what has happened. This is all within the last year when I have worked for him. He has been here for 8 years. I suspect this has been happening all along. I gave my boss my $.02 on Friday. I suspect little will come of it if anything.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Coworker who bailed on me last week just called. He admitted that he bailed because things were too messed up for him to deal with.
collect the neighborhood dogs hit for his desk.