Quantcast

***Monderp GMT***

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Long weekend at school...All County Band Weekend = band teacher at school for 10 hours on a Saturday and 14 hours on a Friday. Oh well...it's great to hear my kids make such beautiful music! I am going to need to ride my bike soon...supposed to be almost 80 tomorrow so I'm heading to the trails right after school! (I may even commute).

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
banged out sick. landed a new job, just waiting for some paperwork to sign. have no intentions of giving notice at the current job. new paperwork should be in tomorrow so i'll just bang out again tomorrow and maybe wednesday. old job can go suck it. treat me like shit for the last time.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Went to San Diego for the weekend with the wife sans children for our 5 year anniversary. 24 hours of quiet, doing what we wanted and uninterrupted sleep. 10/10 would do again.

We should plan something before winter, perhaps in VT?
Yeah dat... and what's wrong with winter? We ride then too... Sometimes push...

Removed the offending seat post.
Ordered the correct seat post, s'posed to be here Wednesday.
Jenson said just send the other one back.
Got an RMA from KS. Printed out all the crap I need to ship the post tomorrow.

Guess I'm on the Moonlander for a while.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I fit in 7 miles at White Ranch in between lunch with the kids and hanging out at home with Yuna. I should take sick days more often (taken in advance for Yuna's 18 month checkup, at which 3 of the 4 of us got flu shots and 1 of the 4 peed all over my pants, then puked everywhere, then passed out, and then was fine afterwards).

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
How awesome is it when it looks like grey poo and rain all day outside, but the freakin moment you pull up to the trail you get this....

I went in without lights. Spent half the time unclipped and clinching to keep the pop inside while going slideways on hidden roots.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Works for me! Or, come and ride our local trails....we have some super techy and some flow and lots of good breweries around too!
How far from Saratoga Springs are those? Btw. I've been to Schuylerville this past Saturday, on a short order, day trip there and back (360 miles), not knowing where I was going until I departed, picking up a kitty in a local shelter. The hills are beautiful there!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
How far from Saratoga Springs are those? Btw. I've been to Schuylerville this past Saturday, on a short order, day trip there and back (360 miles), not knowing where I was going until I departed, picking up a kitty in a local shelter. The hills are beautiful there!
We live about 20 minutes north of Saratoga (some of the best riding is right in Saratoga too). Schuyllerville is 40-45 minutes away lol!