Quantcast

@@@Monderp GMT@@@

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Still here. Still no stone. Pain has gone down a lot. Urologist thinks it might have turned and will probably pass on it's own because the pain has gone down. Likely spending the night still.

Finally got approval to eat and it's glorious. I haven't eaten since 10 last night and with being sick I have basically only eaten a hamburger and a few slices of turkey since Friday morning.

Man, it's been a fucking rough weekend.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Still here. Still no stone. Pain has gone down a lot. Urologist thinks it might have turned and will probably pass on it's own because the pain has gone down. Likely spending the night still.

Finally got approval to eat and it's glorious. I haven't eaten since 10 last night and with being sick I have basically only eaten a hamburger and a few slices of turkey since Friday morning.

Man, it's been a fucking rough weekend.
Cherry Jello hooked you up didn't it?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
spent most of the day wasting my time fixing other people’s mistakes. *angryface*. home with a beer and looking forward to sitting on the porch and eating some muthafuckin ice cream after dinner.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Cherry Jello hooked you up didn't it?
I can't have cherry jello. Although I really thought about the sorbet. the carb content was within my range, but I figured getting solid sweets would fuck up my context of wanting sweets in the future.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I can't have cherry jello. Although I really thought about the sorbet. the carb content was within my range, but I figured getting solid sweets would fuck up my context of wanting sweets in the future.
Well OK. Maybe your friends or family can bring you some A&W chili dogs and fries, maybe a strawberry shake also. Pretty sure the shake has Red Dye #7 in it. Otherwise I will not be able to assist you. Sorry for that. Maybe #Toshi could chime in? Just so you know he only practices Medicine, whereas I actually perform it.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
And now I know what that is..... :bad:

In the form of interpretative dance?
I just checked. Youtube said they took those videos down. WTF?? I guess it could be described as interpretative? Instead of Classical Music or Jazz. I use Tears for Fears and Flock of Seagulls songs. I used to use costumes but since I have lost weight I just wear Bike Shorts that are 2 sizes to small for the ladies. I had to stop wearing the crown of Thorns after I added the Encore dance.....

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
This hospital pains me. We've been fighting with them all day to get my seizure drugs allocated properly. It took a while for my neurologist to get a good balance with minimal effects and good efficacy.

Apparently they gave me my night time drugs this morning, which I vaguely recall, but I was high as fuck. Pharmacy isn't comfortable giving a double dosage, so after arguing with them they gave me half. I have a call out to the on call at Neuro already because I don't want another fucking seizure.

I cannot wait for the UCHealth (Toshi's hospital) extension to open by my house. It's closer and every interaction I've had with them has been smooth.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
This hospital pains me. We've been fighting with them all day to get my seizure drugs allocated properly. It took a while for my neurologist to get a good balance with minimal effects and good efficacy.

Apparently they gave me my night time drugs this morning, which I vaguely recall, but I was high as fuck. Pharmacy isn't comfortable giving a double dosage, so after arguing with them they gave me half. I have a call out to the on call at Neuro already because I don't want another fucking seizure.

I cannot wait for the UCHealth (Toshi's hospital) extension to open by my house. It's closer and every interaction I've had with them has been smooth.
I'll contact Toshi to see if we can get you some Cherry Jello. No problem...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I'll contact Toshi to see if we can get you some Cherry Jello. No problem...
I put a call in to Monsanto to see if I can just buy some Red Dye #7. They hung up on me when I said I needed it for some guy on the Internet. Everytime I said your name they repeated it back to me. I then became confused. Just not sure...

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
What did you imagine?
Growing up on the opposite coast, California was, in my mind, a sunny paradise with beautiful beaches and bikini clad women as far as the eye could see.

Turns out I have seen infinitely more naked dudes than women in bikinis, have traversed innumerable mountain passes, driven through dense, towering forests, seen acres upon acres of agricultural land, have stood upon some of the most rugged coastline I have ever seen, and generally realized that the image of California portrayed in the media is pretty much just a couple of the big cities.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Roto-Rooter Urethral Service.
More like using a series of larger awls, as I understand it--deliberately not googling such things. But if you want to use drill bits instead then knock yourself out.