Quantcast

***Monderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Skipped skiing because too tired to ski. Got home and shoveled/snow blower snow for 3hrs. Fuck that shit.
Hannah got in her first ski day on the lawn and loves it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Phenomenal day skiing. I highly recommend hiring a guide on a weekday. Full hour's jump on everyone else and then our guide stuck around with us for several more runs so that both she and we (me and work buddy) could continue to skip the lines.
Video here, not of the most gnar but of the clips with the best light and continuity. And powder.

and three screenshots for good measure

(example from a clip with bad light)

Very bougie, my good man. Were lines pretty bad today?
It's really not that pricey! $114 for the hour, and that can be for one, two, or three people. I had my buddy with me so $57 per + tip. Once 9 AM hit our guide stuck around with us for several more runs, as it's a symbiotic relationship in that we all could continue jumping the line at that point, plus we're fun to ski with. :D

Once she finally left us on our own the lines actually weren't too bad for the most part. I got out of there by 11:30. 3.5 hours skiing, just shy of 19k vert. I had enough.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hannah had her first time on skis today. Just a dozen runs down the lawn until she was too tired (after all afternoon playing with Haley), but she was losing her damn mind.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Monderp in the bag. Got a meet and greet with the new boss tomorrow, should be good. The wife has decided meatless Mondays are a thing now. See how long this lasts.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Work computers are being nice and slow.
Doggo is still dealing with seroma.

Then scuffled with wifey over the last English muffin...(I insisted she have it, and she pulled the old ‘no, I’ll just suffer, you have it).
The wife has decided meatless Mondays are a thing now. See how long this lasts.
I hear divorce solves all marriage issues.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Monderp in the bag. Got a meet and greet with the new boss tomorrow, should be good. The wife has decided meatless Mondays are a thing now. See how long this lasts.
Wife and I do the same, although the meatless now seems to have shrimp included.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Check this shit out, not been proven yet but highly promising. Image a next gen e-bike but you just buy a tube of paste and the ‘power pack’ is basically 1/3 the weight of a current battery. Also fun for various high-density power needs, such as us outdoorsy types ‘need’.

Attachments

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Check this shit out, not been proven yet but highly promising. Image a next gen e-bike but you just buy a tube of paste and the ‘power pack’ is basically 1/3 the weight of a current battery. Also fun for various high-density power needs, such as us outdoorsy types ‘need’.
hey nothing says industry lizards like in bike hydrogen generation. can't wait for bikes to explode when some gaper hits a tree.

:popcorn: