Quantcast

Mongoose Boot'R Romo

eastcoastDH

Chimp
Apr 8, 2011
noVA
Demo'd one of these babies at Diablo yesterday just to try it out, and i have to give Mongoose major props, it was the best bike I have ever ridden. It pedals so smoothly and the suspension absorbs everything. Who else has had the pleasure of riding one and what do you think?

newyork1

Chimp
Feb 14, 2010
I have an older Boot'r and I like it a lot. It pedals like a champ, has nice angles and good suspension action, but on the downside it's pretty heavy.

BmxConvert

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Longview, Washington
I have a 4" travel Canaan and I absolutely love it. I have 3 other trail bikes(Niner, Foes, Giant) and pick the Canaan over any of the others everytime. The bike rips and soaks everything up so well.

kgbdhbiker

Chimp
Apr 2, 2011
Hi everyone. For those who like the 09 and 10 Mongoose line up - I agree! I live in Canada, and SportChek up here is carrying some of the high end Mongoose stuff! It is so incredibly priced for the spec's you receive!

The 2010 Boot'r Team is around $3000! Thats a steal when you compare part for part with others! Boxxer Team, Vivid, XO, etc, etc... Wow $3000!
And the Pinn'r - several models... Wow. $2200-$3000?!?!?

I like the Khyber Super - It is white with a Hammerschmidt, XO, etc, etc. All for less than $3000.

And would love a good trail bike - can you say Teocali Super!! Carbon crank, bars, shifters, brakes, der, Fox fork and shock... Man!

A friend I was shopping with loved the Canaan Team - super light race XC bike. Full Carbon.

The sales guy told me they bought out all the old stock stuff - and are blowing them out at 25+% off next week or the week after! Can you imagine a Boot'r Team for $2400!! Or the Khyber Super w/hammerschmidt for $2400!

Anyway - good to see great Mongoose stuff finally available in Canada! Let me know if anyone wants a list of what they have... Apparently it is only at select bigger/bike area stores.